johnnyton

Jun 5, 2021
I've been having trouble getting the game to start. Every time I try to run it I just get a black screen after loading into the title screen. Read the readme for the translation patch and same thing.

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
Uhm been a while now 2023 is alomst finished abandoned? Or on hold haven't seen new, updates both twitter and ci-en by tiramisu

Federok88

May 23, 2022
To be fair, this dojo game have less variety in animations and VERY grindy, I spent more time on fishing and digging the ground than watching sex scenes
i have to agree with that, i picked up the dojo game with so much excitment and found myself dissapointed with the lack variety for the time that the game excepted me to sink into it.

If i had to pick between the two i would stay with NTRaholic

edit: for some weird reason i cant hear Chihos voice in the game.

Last edited:

CIBAZ24

Aug 5, 2023
anyone know what the next step is with pab the dude with the mow-hawk in the city, keep getting a dialogue about having him join in with someone but have no idea how that happens.

HentaiHenry18

Aug 4, 2021
Can someone please help me. I'm stuck on 10% show "kindess" even after beating the rock paper scissors and do the crassering mini game nothing happens. I'm playing on 3.3.3

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I believe there is something about Desember but i don't really remember, if i remember correctly its about steam version release and the final update, i think ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I believe there is something about Desember but i don't really remember, if i remember correctly its about steam version release and the final update, i think ?
"4th quarter" was the planned release window for the Steam version. But it has been months with no news on that. There has been no news for other updates to the existing game.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
"4th quarter" was the planned release window for the Steam version. But it has been months with no news on that. There has been no news for other updates to the existing game.
I think there were a post in ci-en (maybe) that he mention the month of steam realese date but. I just to lazy to check that out

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes