xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
This game as been on my radar for a bit, I haven't fully played it yet, I dunno if I should play it now or wait for the steam release since that has more stuff

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
on the patreon yesterday, says he might be able to get it done by the end of the month but he's had some personal issues that forced him to go offline for a bit, and he's pausing the patreon until the game gets an update.
This doesn't make me think it will meet its Q4 2023 Steam release date, but it's good to get sign of life on it at least.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
!

1. It's delayed (to no one's surprise)

2. It's being remade in the Godot Engine (as opposed to Unity) with improved visuals

3. Will also feature more content, reworked game mechanics, ...

Now titled Ntraholic DX, no tentative ETA yet and no indication of how far along the porting work is. Critical Bliss is helping with the porting work, and they've been quite successful lately.

darthilya

May 22, 2018
!

2. It's being remade in the Godot Engine (as opposed to Unity) with improved visuals

Now titled Ntraholic DX, no tentative ETA yet and no indication of how far along the porting work is. Critical Bliss is helping with the porting work, and they've been quite successful lately.
1 Yea no surprise
2 Was already known half a year ago, why stated again?
3 Also no news, I know that game development is not an easy task, but the progress is very slow.

Also, "wip" art IS way worse than original art.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Also, "wip" art IS way worse than original art.
Disagree with that personally, it's clearer and the animation in that one example is more refined.

Godot port was known for a while? I must have missed that. As for why it was delayed, the explanation on their side is that Critical Bliss had to go all hands on deck on FlipWitch. We also know Tiramisu had personal issues from the patreon post the other day. Hopefully now it's fully underway and shapes up rapidly.

ConexaoHRM

Sep 6, 2022
!

From the looks of it, we can conclude that the game will be released on March 31? hahahahahaha. That is, if there are no further delays. I'm not even counting on the game being finished in January or February, if it is then I'll really be surprised.

Sorry for the terrible english

Reactions: Troua

darthilya

May 22, 2018
Disagree with that personally, it's clearer and the animation in that one example is more refined.

Godot port was known for a while? I must have missed that. As for why it was delayed, the explanation on their side is that Critical Bliss had to go all hands on deck on FlipWitch. We also know Tiramisu had personal issues from the patreon post the other day. Hopefully now it's fully underway and shapes up rapidly.
I said ART and not the animations, they are good. Art is questionable. I know it is wip, but i like OG one more.
Gdot, look the prev. upd. on steam.
Drag team from one proj. to another is not a good thing. Clearly one of the game is benefitig from that and other not. And we see priorities now, that this proj. was clearly not in favor.
Also from prev. upd we know that dev is consulting them and not involved in development of DX version.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I said ART and not the animations, they are good. Art is questionable. I know it is wip, but i like OG one more.
Gdot, look the prev. upd. on steam.
Drag team from one proj. to another is not a good thing. Clearly one of the game is benefitig from that and other not. And we see priorities now, that this proj. was clearly not in favor.
Also from prev. upd we know that dev is consulting them and not involved in development of DX version.
The new art looks like a old school H-Game or Summer Memories which the post said was the inspiration for the DX. If that is the uniform look the DX will have then there is nothing we can do about it. Even if you don't like the art style, it is better to focus on the improvement and additions to the game. Personally I was looking closely at the updated map and noticed there is a SM club, Brothel, and Demon Shop. Oh the fun we will have in there!

• Love
Reactions: Troua

darthilya

May 22, 2018
The new art looks like a old school H-Game or Summer Memories which the post said was the inspiration for the DX. If that is the uniform look the DX will have then there is nothing we can do about it. Even if you don't like the art style, it is better to focus on the improvement and additions to the game. Personally I was looking closely at the updated map and noticed there is a SM club, Brothel, and Demon Shop. Oh the fun we will have in there!
The thing is that this game, unlike ntr legend and summer memories, is heavy art based like Peeping Dorm Manager, and this I personally can't ignore. I still will buy this game. But the drastic change of artstyle and westernised look of it is a letdown. They don't even consider changing the artist after all negative objections in June, they just ignore it, like they ignore this game when the unity situation happened. I just hope that new art will be as good as old one, but wips are concerning me.

kraine

Jul 25, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something here. Why change the art at all?
Surely porting over the old art (which I understand is easier said than done) is easier than creating entirely new works.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes