Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
they actually said the price will not be change so w
I believe the price of the DX version is the one that won’t change. Basically it’s “buy one free one” where the original version is the free one. The DX version could be pricey for all we know

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I'm not gonna lie this a huge win in my eyes, not only do we still keep this version. But we also get a completely remade version with new art, animations, new characters. I do wonder if the DX version will get DLC or further updates to it.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Well, for me more or less this welcome but the fact they just tell us now that what i don't like its gonna be 2 or 3 years for official out i think ‍

AleGame

Jan 23, 2021
1711482963177.png
I did like the art we were shown last time, but this new one gives me mixed feelings...
1711482915877.png
I can defenitely see a more western style than the anime style of the original or even the one we were shown before... As long as the game comes out with smooth animations and well optimized, I am willing to try it out (and buy it).

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I actually like the direction the art style is going. The direction is probably more influenced by the artist for the CGs since if I remember correctly that artist specializes in thicc women. Based on what they said in the recent news post we should be getting a lot of stuff, redone locations, new locations, new girls, animations, etc.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 164956.png

I also like seeing their thoughts on development and style as it gives something to anticipate while we wait. I'm hoping it finishes sometime this year but it seems like they have a lot to do.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 165523.png

Aug 8, 2021
NGL, I like the meatier Chiho. Could be because my taste is maturing but you cannot go wrong with adding some love handles, within reason of coarse.

Keep cooking guys, and I'll be sure to buy the game when it comes out.

X0X0666

Aug 1, 2021
already unlock 3 alice scene, but no progress to next arc, spoke to the redhaired guy but it said alice is not ready yet. how to fix
?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Oh god I do not like the new art style. I thought Chiho would go from this to this:
View attachment 3477374

Not to this:
View attachment 3477375

She looks so much thiccer now. More like a mother than a newlywed. Both she and the MC seems to drawn a lot simpler now. Do doubt to make animations easier. This really is a whole new game like Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.

At least the publisher said if you buy DX, it includes the original Ntraholic as a separate startup option for free. Basically you are getting two games in one. Then all of us can compare the two in real time.

New Release Date: SOMETIME THIS YEAR!
it was already hard to accept the previous changes to the model and art. the original one was peak with all those little details.
you literally just had to redraw the same art, just a little more pretty, but now its really a different game...
dont get me wrong i always "milf" content (looking at the new model) but when they say: REMAKE, im expecting a REMAKE and not a new game.. at this rate its just a scheme, using its popularity and name for marketing a new game ..

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
View attachment 3481425
I did like the art we were shown last time, but this new one gives me mixed feelings...
View attachment 3481421
I can defenitely see a more western style than the anime style of the original or even the one we were shown before... As long as the game comes out with smooth animations and well optimized, I am willing to try it out (and buy it).
Being thicc is one thing but goddamn she looks like she needs to lose weight smh. Gotta tone down on the thigh size Jesus

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
And her sprite’s eyes look so weird right now. Looks like she’s wearing eyeliner all around her eyes. It’s still in development so these feedbacks are valid. She can be less chonkier too imo
Careful now. If enough people are not satisfied then the next progress report will be:
"We have listen to the feedback from the fans. We will be redesigning Chiho based everyone's tastes. Look forward to the re-redesign of Ntraholic DX ready for release for the original's 10 year anniversary."

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I prefer Chiho's old design but tbf with the new design, the example sprite that they used for Chiho standing makes her look very bad, if you check the same sprite and design in the other examples (sex positions etc) she looks great, so ill let them cook but man just stop delaying it i've been blue balled ever since onsen was unfinished and they hinted more scenes on their ci-en lmao

SuperStrike

Feb 15, 2022
Holy shit! Her new design just went from meh to bad (at least for me). And for the upcoming delay (probably) they'll just make her straight up obese to satisfy these so-called "western standards".

I genuinely feel bad for Tiramisu, it feels like he lost control and is no longer in charge of his own project anymore.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes