SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
What's the difference between this one and the DX version? And it says "cannot create patch and run ink" is that important?

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Her face picture seems to bug out, with a choker appearing randomly, right at the start of the story.

mushokut

Feb 9, 2024
Foe everyone who experienced the black screen after pressing start, here's how to fix it
- close the game
- run the setup exe
- right-click on the lnk file, select properties
- in the destination and from areas, change the path to your installation folder. Make sure to EDIT it manually and don't delete all and paste
- double-click the link, it should patch? the game and auto-start it
Hello, please can you help me ?

I manage to go to the title screen, but as soon as I want to start a game, I get a black screen...
I tried to make the game work based on your explanations, but I didn't understand everything...

Where is the "Setup.exe" ? And the "Ink file" with the properties?

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question, but I tried searching on my own and couldn't find anything, before asking you for help...

Thank you very much

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Hello, please can you help me ?

I manage to go to the title screen, but as soon as I want to start a game, I get a black screen...
I tried to make the game work based on your explanations, but I didn't understand everything...

Where is the "Setup.exe" ? And the "Ink file" with the properties?

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question, but I tried searching on my own and couldn't find anything, before asking you for help...

Thank you very much
Hey,
so, about the setup exe: i meant the setup executable, the full name should be "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe".
The link file is "Ntraholic (Patch and Run)", for the properties you R-click on the file, then select properties
Hope this helps

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
In the bar in night life section, after inviting the couple for the first time, after some dialogues, the screen just goes black.
What to do here ?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
In the bar in night life section, after inviting the couple for the first time, after some dialogues, the screen just goes black.
What to do here ?
Getting similar black screen after anal scene with alice, seems like completing a action at night is causing issue ?

Jun 24, 2018
I did the inviting three times, my levels art at max for the two first section of demon whisper, yet when I go at night to the market on a business dinner night, I cannot phone Chihiro. The game says I have first to go inside the restaurant. I do that and my phone has no service to call her. What am I missing? Also I have all the four powers that can be granted up to that spot.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I did the inviting three times, my levels art at max for the two first section of demon whisper, yet when I go at night to the market on a business dinner night, I cannot phone Chihiro. The game says I have first to go inside the restaurant. I do that and my phone has no service to call her. What am I missing? Also I have all the four powers that can be granted up to that spot.
You can call her by the back alley when the husband is drinking with a friend. It is in certain days only

Jun 24, 2018
I did that. I get to the market, look inside the restaurant, the hubby's with his boss. Then I go in the alley and try to phone and the message tells me then that "some priority blabla, let's go in the restaurant first". That's what has me stumped. I followd the directions to the letter. Is it because he isn't totally unlocked? I still have some bars left to fill in her tattoos. I couldn't get her to do the exhibition either.

Jun 24, 2018
You probably need to unlock the third skill which gives you a third page of positions for the balcony sex you need to see before you unlock alley sex.
Ok that worked, I think, now everything unlocked like magic... I have read that you need to push the cuck bar *beyond* the kneeling man figure.
Must I consider this as a "not done yet"?
001330.jpg

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I did that. I get to the market, look inside the restaurant, the hubby's with his boss. Then I go in the alley and try to phone and the message tells me then that "some priority blabla, let's go in the restaurant first". That's what has me stumped. I followd the directions to the letter. Is it because he isn't totally unlocked? I still have some bars left to fill in her tattoos. I couldn't get her to do the exhibition either.
Ah, you may not have the skill yet. There is a tattoo skill that lets you call her at night

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes