fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I find Tiramisu's word hard to believe. I've played several games from DLSite that were uncensored by people on this site, e.g monster black market.
Maybe it wasn't about dl-site, then, but some other service. Can't remember now.

rip_bacon

May 23, 2023
During alice second scene i got a black screen is it normal? i couldn't do anything for 5 minutes before i quit. I did have a love potion so maybe it's because of that.

Last edited:

Lulu Lumi

Jun 11, 2022

Here is the changelog:
------------------------------------------------------
Ver 4.2.1c
New new update (compared to v3.3.3u):
  • Improved the game flow. Players will not trigger the dinner event in Chiho's home after the hot spring trip.
  • Added extra NTR mode to Chiho's home normal sex scene.
  • Skill 7 and after story 4 added.
  • Added a "live" button in SM scene.
  • Some more bug fixing in hot spring scene.​
Verv4.2.2c
Fix a few bugs :
  • Screen resolution changes bug in night market.
  • Remove the ??? in the e-shopping.
  • Fix ending3 missing bug.
  • A few other bugs got clear too.
Sorry but how can I change it to english? The default is japanese.

Reactions: hagenn

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I will give you hope that it is possible
Yep. A bunch of non-Android games on DLSite was turned into Android games by some software they have recently. Good deal for everyone. The developer doesn't have to do anything, the site get to sell a new game, and people can play on the ivory throne.

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
is it mandatorry to do the messages everytime they poppup or can you ignore them because its really annoying when I have to read through a boring 3 minute long message chain everyday.

Tazura

Nov 16, 2018
How do you get out of full screen? I tried alt+enter. I looked in the settings and it isn't there. I even tried pressing F which I saw someone say to do in this thread but nothing worked. I am on the 3.3 version on the first page.

FlickyDaBeany

Sep 24, 2020
How do you get out of full screen? I tried alt+enter. I looked in the settings and it isn't there. I even tried pressing F which I saw someone say to do in this thread but nothing worked. I am on the 3.3 version on the first page.
Right click on .exe, create shortcut, right click shortcut and open properties, then paste this into the end of the target property AFTER the ' blah.exe" ' -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1280

You can do this for all unity games and adjust aspect as needed ^

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
hey uh this question might've been already asked before, but is Ntraholic DX a completely new and revised WIP version of the NTRaholic thats available in this thread (4.2.2c & 3.3.3)? sorry been a long time since i visited this game and was just waiting for it to be complete and saw this DX thingy

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
hey uh this question might've been already asked before, but is Ntraholic DX a completely new and revised WIP version of the NTRaholic thats available in this thread (4.2.2c & 3.3.3)? sorry been a long time since i visited this game and was just waiting for it to be complete and saw this DX thingy
Yes DX, now called Remix, is a separate enhanced version of this game. It is made by a different studio that will have a different art style and a lot of more features. You can follow the updates here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-dx-development-thread.207739/

Reactions: Wanobii

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I've been putting this game off for a while now and I decided to finally play and finish it. I want to download the latest version mentioned in this page (4.2.2) but all I can see in the op is v3.3.3 and v 2.2.2a...

Edit: Nvm , found the latest version through Search bar. Guess I'll pay it despite it being censored.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018

Here is the changelog:
------------------------------------------------------
Ver 4.2.1c
New new update (compared to v3.3.3u):
  • Improved the game flow. Players will not trigger the dinner event in Chiho's home after the hot spring trip.
  • Added extra NTR mode to Chiho's home normal sex scene.
  • Skill 7 and after story 4 added.
  • Added a "live" button in SM scene.
  • Some more bug fixing in hot spring scene.​
Verv4.2.2c
Fix a few bugs :
  • Screen resolution changes bug in night market.
  • Remove the ??? in the e-shopping.
  • Fix ending3 missing bug.
  • A few other bugs got clear too.
Thanks. OP or a mod needs to update the first post

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes