Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Just started playing, sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm stuck at this screen after working for the first time. I clicked everywhere and pressed Esc and still nothing. What should I do? Is is a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The screen isn't "frozen" because the character icon moves, but I can't do anything
I have the same bug, but if you click on the lower right part of the sceen you should get out of it, that's what i'm doing anyway, need multiple tries to get the right spot but at least it works ;)

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Wtf happened to the end the game? The art and UI took a major hit. And you cant save? I was at 100% and one day from beating it and out of curiosity I clicked the water icon and it reset the entire thing. What fkn logic is this?

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar

PapaJinsuu

Mar 13, 2023
how am I meant to complete the "Invite Chiho for afternoon tea and show 'kindness'" but everytime I get to the groping part, it just keeps looping the bar repeatedly until I fail even if most of the time I have "good" showing up

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
how am I meant to complete the "Invite Chiho for afternoon tea and show 'kindness'" but everytime I get to the groping part, it just keeps looping the bar repeatedly until I fail even if most of the time I have "good" showing up
I remember having that happen to me. It is a bug. Sorry that I can't remember what you had to do to not trigger it

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes