ShadeX_17

Apr 30, 2022
Everytime i play there's always a skipped/missing dialogue, so sometimes there's only voice and no text. Is it just me or does anybody have the same problem and know how to fix it?

Reactions: Ashraf1m

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
anyone have a save right before the hot springs? i didn't realize I couldn't save during the hot spring and lost a ton of progress that I dont want to grind again

ghyoih

Mar 26, 2023
is there anyway i can change the main characters skin from pale to dark? like any mod or something please let me know if you guys know anything

ballzy96

Jul 31, 2024
the only game i wanted play and my laptop couldnt handle this game. 4 gb ram,i3 10th gen and intel uhd graphics family.

i first tried the 3.3.3 update. the game crashes whenever i try to leave the house or enter after a few days.i was introduced to the night market for the first time and whenever i leave the place the crashes.to sum it up,changing locations crashes my game or takes a lot of time.

then i tried the 4.2.1 file and my game couldnt progress after the first few days

is there something i can do?

yudhared

Feb 4, 2020
the only game i wanted play and my laptop couldnt handle this game. 4 gb ram,i3 10th gen and intel uhd graphics family.

i first tried the 3.3.3 update. the game crashes whenever i try to leave the house or enter after a few days.i was introduced to the night market for the first time and whenever i leave the place the crashes.to sum it up,changing locations crashes my game or takes a lot of time.

then i tried the 4.2.1 file and my game couldnt progress after the first few days

is there something i can do?
Really?? Im using laptop with a8-74xx , with apu, 8gb ram this game run amoothly, maybe u need upgrade ram

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes