Lust boy sam

Sep 21, 2023
i can't seen to fill the last bar even tho i did the hot springs and even did the cuckholding h mini game and got the end with a pic and still i feel like this is not complete what am i missing here?
Capture.PNG

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
There is a steam page for it already.
Yeah... and having a Steam page for the game changes what, exactly ? Information put there are totally non-binding for the developer, especially about the very vague release date they state on it. Still don't trust the Q4 date that can be found there, but it's just my opinion.
Summarizing my point to if you want to play the game before next year, you can either play uncensored 3.3.3 or censored 4.2.2. If you never played it, it is not a bad thing to play the OG. If you can wait for the DX version, whatever it is in the end, do it. If DX ends up being a shitshow, you can always come back here to find the OG. Only thing you'll lose is time (and money if you purchase it, but that's an entirely whole different issue I won't touch here).

Last edited:
Reactions: septacycell

Detective97

Jan 3, 2019
Launch it through steam (--proton launch option), proton 7.0-6 works for me
remember to go offline before launching it
This isn't working for me, neither is Wine.
Can anyone tell me how to get it to work?
It just doesn't run at all, no error message, nothing.
Other games have worked with Wine.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
i can't seen to fill the last bar even tho i did the hot springs and even did the cuckholding h mini game and got the end with a pic and still i feel like this is not complete what am i missing here?
View attachment 4021773
Yeah in my case is the same situation, I have all 7 skills and every bar maxed and it stays like that. Maybe in future the will be finishing update, but who knows.

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 4021773
You got to call her outside at the market and have her do exhibitionism, but I don't know if the guage stops after the ending. Worst case, start over, at least you can speedrun it... kinda.

W-SAge

May 29, 2022
I need help on the delivery mini game after I finished the minigame it got stuck it wont let me proceed so what do I do now??

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes