4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Loved the blowjob scene. Man, I don't know but I really like this game. It is NTR and I am fine with this but love it is goofy. Can't wait on the next update.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
It was fun until the whole demon thing or whatever it is. Paranormal bullshit gets thrown into NSFW type of games way too often. Meh.

Reactions: jadex04

Salaryman2032

Formerly 'Lionbro32'
Jun 30, 2023
Exactly this. Imagine being in the $25 tier. An update only comes out every two months. Meaning, in one year, you're paying $150 for a game that's only like less than one hour of content so far with all of these updates. And the updates on this game are so small that it's not even worth the time. Like 2 sex scenes and that's it per update. What a way to milk people of their money.
i'm a patreon and the way i think people should think about the whole patreon model is not paying for the actual game, but rather paying to support the dev. cuz of course paying monthly on patreon for game updates isn't cost efficient and it never will be regardless of the game. so the money is purely a way of supporting the dev vs actually "paying" for the game.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's with all the "honeypot" and "woman"? Is that intentional, or weird translation? Really takes away from the story. Can I haz normal dialogue?

shideksu239

Mar 31, 2023
I didn't quite get the "sex slave" last part, wasn't she supposed to be under the effects of the aphrodisiac or sum?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes