4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
xD I just... I just can't get into NTR. The senselessness of it all just far too prevalent. Girlfriend Tapes, Bakunyuu party, Turning Page, (A Promise Best Left Unkept xD), NTRman games, NTR anime, NTR Chat Bots etc... I just don't get it lol. Somehow bestiality makes more sense in a written manner of A to B and the scenario unfolding as well as character decisions and reactions than NTR can ever be to me (At least as of this moment). I view them just like horror movies. Most of them are so hard to enjoy because everyone is doing unrealistic nonsense and getting killed xD when just an ounce of sense, one solitary grain of it, would cause credits to roll and almost everyone to survive. Regardless of the 'just along for the ride' or 'it's humor' cop out, it's like... what? All the typical scenes you get in an NTR are here, so why does this get a subjective humor pass? 'This is just something I wrote on the side' just comes off as a deflect for potential criticism to me whether that be true or not. I still don't see why people can't have a take on the game.

I'm not trying to bash a fetish or kink shame for those that want to run in like 'wah, don't ask is it avoidable' 'wah! I don't bash harem games'. Just pointing out and venting my thoughts with this genre as even though NTR is not really my cup of tea, I don't mind exploring other genres to potentially stumble upon a gem I might like.

My sad, hopeful wish is Chris wakes up and sails off into the sunset after kicking Natasha to the curb as a legendary detective like he always wanted to be. Jeff equally boots Natasha to the side to truly create something with Melody which Natasha is trying to ruin for him and you know what else, hopefully Jeff can go back to his mom and have a decent relationship with her. These two guys deserve a nice arc ending. Either way, I'm along for the ride to see the outcome of this.

Thanks for the game
Cheers and be well all!

Last edited:

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
NTR is a huge turn on for those who like it...if you're traditional morality then yes it's confusing and probably the worst thing ever.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can someone please tell me how these 2d graphics are made?
If you would like a serious answer to your question, I suggest doing an internet search.

Most posters on F95 don't have the technical expertise to answer such a question. Those that do, probably don't have the time.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone please tell me how these 2d graphics are made?
Digitally drawn on an app like Photoshop or Clip Studio, usually with a pen tablet.
If any has animations then they do something called "tweening" or "frame-by-frame" animation, search those methods up for more info.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
It will come in due time.

Also, I've just read his patreon about his new side project, I really like the sound of it. And it's this game's artist.
Looks like your run-of-the-mill cuckson story

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, the next update is sadly going to be the last one (there could be a sequel). According to his itchio, he still needs three illustrations and two animations so he doesn't think he will be able to deliver it in april. So it's scheduled for may, at worst.

As for the preview, I don't know and I don't want to.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
O-o the next one will be the last release? That is a bit shocking. Tought we were nearing the end but expexted the girlfriend to be added and some more sneaky sex scenes. Sad to hear because this one of the better NTR stories I know art wise but for sure kink wise it was great. Story is alright funny but not really what I would say a NTR lover is looking for.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
O-o the next one will be the last release? That is a bit shocking. Tought we were nearing the end but expexted the girlfriend to be added and some more sneaky sex scenes. Sad to hear because this one of the better NTR stories I know art wise but for sure kink wise it was great. Story is alright funny but not really what I would say a NTR lover is looking for.
we not sure i hope not

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It will come in due time.

Also, I've just read his patreon about his new side project, I really like the sound of it. And it's this game's artist.
Mom ntr

This game wasn't much of NTR but at least it was funny, this next one is a skip.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes