4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Dev used f95zone as Marketing tool for first free release , and when he filled his Patreon, he left it for the uploaders , letting me/others stuck without Android updates.

Reactions: BangB420

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Dev used f95zone as Marketing tool for first free release , and when he filled his Patreon, he left it for the uploaders , letting me/others stuck without Android updates.
Try using joiplay apk, most devs don't bother with mobile versions, more than half the games I play I have to use joiplay. It works on renpy, rpgm, html and tyrano games.

Reactions: WankerDxD

deuae

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 2260507

Overview:
A month after the death of his friend and boss,
Chris decides to invite his late friend's son—Jeff—to stay at his house, for two weeks while he's in transition to go to college.
On the eve of Jeff moving in, Chris decides to mention to his wife the danger that she's about to face;
the boy is unusually clumsy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-24
Developer: Hangover Cat
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win/Linux(32)(v0.1.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.1.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android(v0.1.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you for sharing, SAHC

View attachment 2260486 View attachment 2260482 View attachment 2260487 View attachment 2260483 View attachment 2260484 View attachment 2260485 View attachment 2260481
Seriously that we have to request android update?

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Try using joiplay apk, most devs don't bother with mobile versions, more than half the games I play I have to use joiplay. It works on renpy, rpgm, html and tyrano games.
Already tested it a month ago with the 2nd game release but crashed.

But as you said with another comment , (Why you didn't tell me the same thing ) , that i need EXACTLY Patreon version , not Play Store version , It worked.

Thank you very much, you saved me :giggle: .

deuae

Oct 4, 2020
Already tested it a month ago with the 2nd game release but crashed.

But as you said with another comment , (Why you didn't tell me the same thing ) , that i need EXACTLY Patreon version , not Play Store version , It worked.

Thank you very much, you saved me :giggle: .
Thanks by the way (although it was a rhetorical question).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This update's a W lol. Like the first scene of this update, *chefs kiss*. I really enjoyed it haha. And then the second scene. Tbh, I didn't expect her to wear the same lingerie. Almost as if she expected it to happen again. Or more like she wants more. I dunno.

Reactions: BangB420

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This update's a W lol. Like the first scene of this update, *chefs kiss*. I really enjoyed it haha. And then the second scene. Tbh, I didn't expect her to wear the same lingerie. Almost as if she expected it to happen again. Or more like she wants more. I dunno.
I don't know if she realizes it yet herself, but I'd say she wants more 'accidents' to happen.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I kept re visiting this bc of the positive comments reading to confirm icky ntr BUT between not even thinking of the husbando & taking the nasty intent of having something forcibly taken (protag PoV) from you & im like:

7jkrxf.jpg
All that 'work' reading and I realize no updated Android port for long time. Me telling my penis were gonna have to wait for this one:
the-chosen-the-chosen-tv-series.gif
:p

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Why does changelog says N/A for the 2 most recent updates?

Is it because the dev didn't include a changelog? I would assume new content has been added?

Edit: if so can someone lmk if it's a decent amount? .1 was amazing but super short maybe I should wait idk

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I kept re visiting this bc of the positive comments reading to confirm icky ntr BUT between not even thinking of the husbando & taking the nasty intent of having something forcibly taken (protag PoV) from you & im like:

View attachment 2576390
All that 'work' reading and I realize no updated Android port for long time. Me telling my penis were gonna have to wait for this one:
View attachment 2576394
:p
You can use JoiPlay to run renpy games on android.

• Sad
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
In my opnion, this is one of the best reinventions of the ntr genre I've ever seen. Honestly, I loved it.
Does anyone know some other ntr game with this good vibes?

Reactions: LostBR

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
BaasB Renpy games are always packaged for Linux+Windows. I.e. the most recent version works for Linux too. Can you please add 'Linux' too in the download section for the last version ?

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
man, I love that we have a dedicated artist here compared to APBLU, great to see the scenes having the same artstyle.

Also, Natasha's design is amazing, easily my fave out of HangoverCat's games. I would've preferred seeing such a char in a hardcore ntr :ROFLMAO: but this is fine as well.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes