4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I thought there would be nothing in may but I'm glad to see I was wrong. It's quite a breath of fresh air to see a developer with this amount of followers having such a strong work ethic.

As for the spoiler, it looks great (best artist working with him) but I'm kindaf disappointed, unless something happens and she doesn't do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darkjoker0508

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
I thought there would be nothing in may but I'm glad to see I was wrong. It's quite a breath of fresh air to see a developer with this amount of followers having such a strong work ethic.

As for the spoiler, it looks great (best artist working with him) but I'm kindaf disappointed, unless something happens and she doesn't do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, that's just a teaser image from the dev's Twitter. No one knows what's up with the update save for the $25 patrons. Price drops midnight EST today, the 27th, and June 1st at the same time as today.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Seem that next update will begin to heat up the "corruption" and it seem that it will be Natasha that will be the first to want a affair,poor Jeff will probally have to run from her

Reactions: moonhowler1972

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but it kinda seems like the artist is using A.I. to generate the art, and then touching up the hands and face. Like her main body in some of these shots have that sort of A.I. super high render glossiness to them, but then her head, hands, and legs have a different shading to them. Not to mention a good deal of poses seem to hide the hands, at least partially, which has become a common trick for A.I. art recently.

Don't get me wrong, that's the best case scenario for using A.I. art, and if it's true then it's cool to see someone actually put in the extra effort to make it less unsettling. I could be way off of course, but that's just the feel I get whenever I look at some of the preview images. It would also explain how they're able to get updates out so quickly and consistently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes