4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
maybe in an alt universe HC puts more work into this game over the main one, cause harsher ntr games/doujins are very common and imo some of them are down right brutal. (Fluffy neighbors comes to mind) But being a huge ntr fan i cant possible fathom why you would want to be hurt so badly. the light hearted tone in this one is refreshing and while it still sates the cuck side of myself it doesn't flat out tell me i should just off myself for "feeling" inferior if anything it reforces positivity that i am good enough and my wife believes im good enough im just not giving enough effort which is fully upon myself to correct but thats just my 2 cents.

Reactions: freddythenginngerr

Garoxxx350

Sep 16, 2022
looking forward for the next update, i actually kinda prefer this one over A promise best left unkept natasha got better design than HC other female character too, well at least for me

Reactions: aludademon

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
maybe in an alt universe HC puts more work into this game over the main one, cause harsher ntr games/doujins are very common and imo some of them are down right brutal. (Fluffy neighbors comes to mind) But being a huge ntr fan i cant possible fathom why you would want to be hurt so badly. the light hearted tone in this one is refreshing and while it still sates the cuck side of myself it doesn't flat out tell me i should just off myself for "feeling" inferior if anything it reforces positivity that i am good enough and my wife believes im good enough im just not giving enough effort which is fully upon myself to correct but thats just my 2 cents.
i personally prefer apblu over this.
but i think this game development might have some advantages, mainly the multiple artist problem, this game artist is excellent.
this game development is lot slower than apblu but when they are both finished it won't matter.
hangovercat also does not seem the type to abandon projects

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Patreon HangoverCat 2023-07-07

Member Poll:

"Is NTR'd By Clumsiness a satisfying small project, or would you have rather preferred a hard(er) NTR?"

Well, predictably, everything points to the game being canceled soon or taking a drastic turn to become something similar to the main game (a fuckboy blackmailing the female protagonist)... I still stand by my opinion about NTR'd by Clumsiness, is a good game with a different and innovative NTR system that is far from most of the genre, however, it seems that the developer is not giving joy financially speaking.

Apr 5, 2022

Member Poll:

"Is NTR'd By Clumsiness a satisfying small project, or would you have rather preferred a hard(er) NTR?"

Well, predictably, everything points to the game being canceled soon or taking a drastic turn to become something similar to the main game (a fuckboy blackmailing the female protagonist)... I still stand by my opinion about NTR'd by Clumsiness, is a good game with a different and innovative NTR system that is far from most of the genre, however, it seems that the developer is not giving joy financially speaking.
it's intriguing because the main game is boring and this new one is much more interesting.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

Member Poll:

i don't think this poll has any imminent effect, this is probably just insight for the future, there is no sign about a change about anything for clumsiness, this is probably about clumsiness having a chance for a sequel and measuring the interest for it, in contrast to the new mom ntr project he will be working on.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
i don't think this poll has any imminent effect, this is probably just insight for the future, there is no sign about a change about anything for clumsiness, this is probably about clumsiness having a chance for a sequel and measuring the interest for it, in contrast to the new mom ntr project he will be working on.
For me, between this poll and his words two weeks ago: "There should still be a release for NTR'd By Clumsiness next month (for like the two people who read the thing)."

It shows that you are not satisfied with the game or rather with the results that it provides, so I have no doubt that you will make a quick decision on the subject.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Just to be clear, the scenario of the game has been completed before the start of the development process, and I won't be changing it. That's not my style. Even if the game were to fail, I would still be completing it. I was mainly curious about what people think. Please don't just assume things.

Apr 5, 2022
Just to be clear, the scenario of the game has been completed before the start of the development process, and I won't be changing it. That's not my style. Even if the game were to fail, I would still be completing it. I was mainly curious about what people think. Please don't just assume things.
I really like this game, and honestly I think it's even necessary, because NTR combines well with lighter and sloppier humor, thus focusing on bizarre sex situations and keeping the script only for the conventional.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Member Poll:

I think it makes it easier for the dev to write APLU, since all you have to do to justify a situation is throw in rape/blackmailing, using it as a clutch instead of actually trying to come up with creative scenarios for the scenes.

shadowthegod

Oct 16, 2018
I would find it interesting if a game were created that presents different stories with different protagonists in different situations.
The name would be like NTR Tales and it would remind NTRMAN's style of play, it would be a good idea I think

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hangover Cat simply wants to learn more about the fanbase of his games. Clearly the majority fans and supporters are for APBLU and TEO, but he also would like to know how the receptions for this game. IMO, he is trying to figure out if there is market for making similar game as this in the future or it would better if he focuses his work on the more hardcore netorare games.

He is definitely capable of working on 2 projects at the same time, opposite sub-genre of netorare because he is writing and coding the games, while the illustrations are commissioned from third party artists. The question remains, is it worth the effort?

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I apologize and it is true, it is wrong to take something for granted, although it is a simple opinion of what I thought would happen, it does not mean that it would end like this.

It's your game and your time, so it's understandable that you do what you want with it. However, and taking advantage of the fact that you are here, I invite you to read the reviews that have been made here, you will notice that users quite like NTR'd by Clumsiness, myself included.

And again, I'm sorry if you took my comments as negative criticism, because it was more resignation to the direction I thought the game was going to take.

Last edited:

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I think it makes it easier for the dev to write APLU, since all you have to do to justify a situation is throw in rape/blackmailing, using it as a clutch instead of actually trying to come up with creative scenarios for the scenes.
Without understanding so much about the subject, this game seems more complex because the others are already quite developed. APBLU are short stories, but the advantage is that the characters are already introduced and there is a relationship between them.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I like NTR'd By Clumsiness much better. You Go and Complete the this Game. Realy like it so far. Eager to play the next update soon.

Garoxxx350

Sep 16, 2022
I personally like NTR'd By Clumsiness more than APBLU i'm all for it if you'd even made the sequel of it based on the audience reaction

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes