4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
This game still amaze me, what an interesting type of NTR, can't wait to see the rest of the story, good surprise from a dev who only makes hardcore heart-breaking ntr.
Yup. This one's actually decent.
It gives you something to smile at, the antagonist in here is basically bad luck and everything just happens.
Wifey being corrupted and and at first accepting, but later on creating/looking forward for accidents is actually a breath of fresh air which is, imo, a perfect balance for dudes who enjoy NTR fetish and peeps who tend to like vanilla.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yup. This one's actually decent.
It gives you something to smile at, the antagonist in here is basically bad luck and everything just happens.
Wifey being corrupted and and at first accepting, but later on creating/looking forward for accidents is actually a breath of fresh air which is, imo, a perfect balance for dudes who enjoy NTR fetish and peeps who tend to like vanilla.
Nah. While the game is fun because of humor and great art it doesn't feel like ntr game. This is due to characters free will being removed - their lack of consent is being overruled by bad luck. It leads to situation "she fell on his dick 10 times already what is 11th or 12th is gonna change?".

Reactions: Cedrog

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
man i love the art and the tits

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I like this game precisely because of the ridiculous premise, it's funny, it's hot and it's always interesting to see how the scenes are gonna happen. There are already a ton of games out there with typical ntr go play those games instead of complaining that a game about being NTRed by clumsiness, has NTR by clumsiness...

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Nah. While the game is fun because of humor and great art it doesn't feel like ntr game. This is due to characters free will being removed - their lack of consent is being overruled by bad luck. It leads to situation "she fell on his dick 10 times already what is 11th or 12th is gonna change?".
Late reply, but nevertheless, the scheme here is pretty obvious, I guess. I may be wrong, but the way I see it:
accidents happen -> fight them ->endure them -> tolerate them -> looking up to them -> creating them on her own.
Hangover Cat may not realise it, but that's a great plot driving thing he uses here and is something waaay better than your typical blackmail/rape trope.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I though the same,also we are between "tolerate them" to "looking up to them" phase in the latest update

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Late reply, but nevertheless, the scheme here is pretty obvious, I guess. I may be wrong, but the way I see it:
accidents happen -> fight them ->endure them -> tolerate them -> looking up to them -> creating them on her own.
Hangover Cat may not realise it, but that's a great plot driving thing he uses her and is soemthing waaay better than your typical blackmail/rape trope.
I assume the accidents will continue to become less 'accidental' with each event.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeahhhhh, I hate to say it but I actually like this game more than his main one. 'A Promise Best Left Unkept' is good, but this is fantastic.
A Promise Best Left Unkept is just something that made me genuinely angry. I'm not an NTR fan(occasionally play it here and there and mostly try to find the one where cheating is justified and the cuck had it coming), so that game is just waaay too dark and gut-wrenching for me.
This one, on the other hand, has completely different tone from most of games of this sort.
Not even mentioning that the art is hot af.

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
A Promise Best Left Unkept is just something that made me genuinely angry. I'm not an NTR fan(occasionally play it here and there and mostly try to find the one where cheating is justified and the cuck had it coming), so that game is just waaay too dark and gut-wrenching for me.
This one, on the other hand, has completely different tone from most of games of this sort.
Not even mentioning that the art is hot af.
I think we're in the same boat TBH, I look for games exactly like that. Or at worst, I don't want to get too attached to the guy, y'know? Don't make me like him and then fucking crush him. But I get thats some peoples thing, just not mine. In my opinion, this game is about the best "NTR" game out right now and it's not really even NTR, at least not yet. If you don't mind me asking, what other games do you like?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I think we're in the same boat TBH, I look for games exactly like that. Or at worst, I don't want to get too attached to the guy, y'know? Don't make me like him and then fucking crush him. But I get thats some peoples thing, just not mine. In my opinion, this game is about the best "NTR" game out right now and it's not really even NTR, at least not yet. If you don't mind me asking, what other games do you like?
It depends. The games that fit the category above are, obviously, the FemProtag games where it's up to your choices at most. From popular ones like JOHN/AWAM(such a shame that both projects now are messed up with 1-2 updates per year at best) or The Office(model out there is hot, the boyfriend is infantile, but your regular blackmailing boss plot, which I hope will get resolved in good way).
"Her Desire" is great, but visual part there is kinda underwhelming(no curvy women, heh). "Lisa" is alright, but has no animations and is made on RPGM.
Amy's Ecstasy is lighthearted and fun, but the art is not for everyone.

If we talk about possibilities - Project Myriam is one of the best. Can go from submissive whore to independent domme or your frigid Karen who doesn't fuck with nobody.

And, ofcourse, your mainstream vanilla hits like BaDIK, COBD etc.

So my tastes are pretty far from NTR genre. It's just that it's good to try something different for a change. Some NTR games are just good as a story(and not your regular "can't wait until she cheats on her husband with arrogant prick with giant cock that goes right to her belly") and may be a good read, not a fap material.

Last edited:

Soonsie

Nov 16, 2022
Absolutely phenomenal. I came across this game by complete accident trying to find a new hentai game I can just skip-play for the sake of CG Collection. I didn't know that Hangover had an entirely different game than PBLU that just won me over so easily! This game gives me an entirely new feeling I don't find in any other kinds of Netorare.

Really excited for the next update, does anyone have an inkling as to when it might be?

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Absolutely phenomenal. I came across this game by complete accident trying to find a new hentai game I can just skip-play for the sake of CG Collection. I didn't know that Hangover had an entirely different game than PBLU that just won me over so easily! This game gives me an entirely new feeling I don't find in any other kinds of Netorare.

Really excited for the next update, does anyone have an inkling as to when it might be?
Patreon HangoverCat 2023-06-22

"So this is a good time to remind you guys that I won't be releasing an update for A Promise Best Left Unkept next month. I need more time to work on the upcoming update since I'm going to add a bonus for the end of Aya's path. So because I'm actually working as much as I usually am (probably more), I won't be pausing the billing. There should still be a release for NTR'd By Clumsiness next month (for like the two people who read the thing)."

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I find it interesting to see his last sentence when I think NTR'd by Clumsiness is his better project, because of the art consistency, the main character and the lighter tone of the game.
I also think the NTR'd by Clumsiness project is better. An unusual NTR theme, where we don't have a villain who blackmails the female lead or a female lead who seeks to satisfy her sexual hunger. We simply have two characters who do not want to be unfaithful but due to exaggerated and comical situations, they commit infidelity, repenting at all times. It's something different than usual.

I think that perhaps the developer's words are due to the fact that it does not bring the same economic gain as its main game, that is, that perhaps it measures the success of the project based on sales and not on reviews, which are very good (it is my opinion).

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes