4.40 star(s) 23 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
I'm from Brazil, I'm from Brazil, I'm only from Steam, I can buy it, I'm sorry Hangover Cat I admire your work and I'm going to stop listening to leaks or something like that, sorry

Feb 11, 2022
It seems that how you make sure the devs feel welcome here. Just because I don't want the game to be leaked before the 5$ tier, I'm some kind of evil person. Then they wonder why I don't interact with the community.

View attachment 2798123
I'm sorry for asking for a leak after all I have the steam version I was just curious because you didn't release any spoiler images of the game If I hear any English errors I'm Brazilian and I don't speak English

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
i still support you HC please dont listen to the people here it takes time and effort to make games and i appreciate that while you dont approve of the site here that you still continue your work please keep making this game i really love it
I think there's a small misunderstanding here. I don't disapprove of this website, nor am I against piracy as a whole. It's just that, if I have the chance to at least postpone the leak until after every of my tier has had their privilege (privileges that they paid for) then I'll try. But that's just me saying I would rather it doesn't happen. I'm not forcing anyone to do/not do something. I just don't understand why I'm threatened for that, that's all. I'm not trying to stir up some drama or go on a crusade against piracy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think there's a small misunderstanding here. I don't disapprove of this website, nor am I against piracy as a whole. It's just that, if I have the chance to at least postpone the leak until after every of my tier has had their privilege (privileges that they paid for) then I'll try. But that's just me saying I would rather it doesn't happen. I'm not forcing anyone to do/not do something. I just don't understand why I'm threatened for that, that's all. I'm not trying to stir up some drama or go on a crusade against piracy.
Hey, mate I just wanted to say I tried your game (That promise one)
And from what I played it was really good If a bit too dark for me
I'm a softy that prefers netorase lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think you have created a damn good game
Good luck with the rest of the game :)
It's one of the best NTR games on here imo

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
V5.0 is not worth it guys. Yeah, Natasha is hot as fuck and I also love it. But months of waiting just to end up with a masturbation scene of Natasha by herself, a random kissing scene and then a yoga blowjob scene AGAIN. No pussy penetrating (accidental or intentional).

V4.0 already had a blowjob scene in the 69 position. And that yoga blowjob was already an old scene. Why do we need another one after months of waiting? Plus the game is going to be a short one. It's best to have many DIFFERENT great sex scenes before the game comes to an end. Not a reused one from last year.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
NTRdByClumsiness_zxvQdmOEaa.jpg
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel like the artist is going overboard with the tits, if they can still be called that anymore.
Was looking forward to some more vaginal penetration after the lack of it last time, guess better luck next update :/
Still a fun game to play.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 2800278
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel like the artist is going overboard with the tits, if they can still be called that anymore.
Was looking forward to some more vaginal penetration after the lack of it last time, guess better luck next update :/
Still a fun game to play.
I'm more weirded out by her spinal cord line=/
Haven't played an update yet, but is it good in terms of char development?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2800278
Given how big her tits are when she is lying it is only natural for them too look like this when they are hanging down.

The problem here is that neck is not where it should be and it is not possible to bend neck like this to begin with. The face should be drawn under angle which I imagine is difficult/doesn't look good.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes