4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
This is 100% AI CG lmao what even is the thing next to her leg ? That's typical ai shit
Same with how her back is drawn
That's... interesting? At this point I'm kinda curious if there's some inconsistency in APBLU as well

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Art is good for me, but I unironically feel bad for the husband, if only he was an asshole or deserved it but he's really funny. I like how it's written, even as absurd as the situations are.

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
All I care about is that, hopefully, the next update will be worth it. 5.0 felt like it was rushed and not enjoyable. I mean, why another blowjob scene? We all want to have accidental dick-in-pussy action scenes. Scenes where Chris comes home, sees something 'weird', Natasha being all secretive about it. Scenes where they are all outside in public, Chris sees Natasha in a 'weird pose' and making noises and faces while Jeff's cock is inside of her. This is what gives the game great value and makes it very unique compared to the boring, typical, cliche NTR games.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
All I care about is that, hopefully, the next update will be worth it. 5.0 felt like it was rushed and not enjoyable. I mean, why another blowjob scene? We all want to have accidental dick-in-pussy action scenes. Scenes where Chris comes home, sees something 'weird', Natasha being all secretive about it. Scenes where they are all outside in public, Chris sees Natasha in a 'weird pose' and making noises and faces while Jeff's cock is inside of her. This is what gives the game great value and makes it very unique compared to the boring, typical, cliche NTR games.
Personally i would argue that this game is all the NTR cliches taken to the extrem.
Like all the scene you discibed are pretty typical of NTR games but the way it's delivered trough comedy and that the game feels like it's aware of that fact is what makes it rather unique to me.

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
Personally i would argue that this game is all the NTR cliches taken to the extrem.
Like all the scene you discibed are pretty typical of NTR games but the way it's delivered trough comedy and that the game feels like it's aware of that fact is what makes it rather unique to me.
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention in my previous comment that all the upcoming sex scenes should be accidental, which makes the game unique to all the NTR games I've played.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes