4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 2921254

From itch.io. At least 2 new sex scenes in v6.0 and possible release this month depending on artist. Uooowwwoooogghhhh I'm already getting excited. Here's to hoping that v6.0 will make it up for v5.0.
Very good news, it seems that we all found v0.5 a little disappointing, but I consider that it is the only version that has not lived up to expectations, the rest of the versions have been quite good. I still have faith in the project, it is quite different from the usual and that is appreciated today.

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
v6.0 just got released for the $25 tier :love:

Edit: Okay so I played v6.0 and all I can say is that IT'S WORTH IT. BEST UPDATE SO FAR (in my own opinion). There is an unexpected twist that just makes the accidental sex scenes better. And the sex scenes this time are way better.

I strongly recommend, as what you should do for all NTR games, to play Chris' perspective first without seeing Natasha's perspective to bring up the mystery vibes. 21 awkward.jpg

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

Edit: Okay so I played v6.0 and all I can say is that IT'S WORTH IT. BEST UPDATE SO FAR (in my own opinion). There is an unexpected twist that just makes the accidental sex scenes better. And the sex scenes this time are way better.

I strongly recommend, as what you should do for all NTR games, to play Chris' perspective first without seeing Natasha's perspective to bring up the mystery vibes. View attachment 2926705
Is Natasha beggining to fall?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

I strongly recommend, as what you should do for all NTR games, to play Chris' perspective first without seeing Natasha's perspective to bring up the mystery vibes. View attachment 2926705
Wanna be a hero and share the copy early?

carter15

Mar 19, 2019

Well, I expected the official release to be on the 20th at the end of the month, a great joy for this launch.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Feel free to spend $25 of your own hard-earned money and make a present to the rest of us eager pirates waiting to get something for nothing. :ROFLMAO:

Anybody can get a Hero-of-F95 medal. All it takes is $25.
Well it's gonna be 15$ soon but the main reason why i asked is because that person was talking about how it's the "BEST UPDATE SO FAR" which made me think he might want to share the game early.

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022

How many fingers she hiding behind that sheet, that's the real question.

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
Is Natasha beggining to fall?
Without spoiling it too much, she's having the usual thoughts of enjoying it (as what you would see normally in NTR games). However, this time in v6.0, she didn't force any sex scenes (unlike in v5.0 where she purposely masturbated Jeff with her tits and gave a blowjob). V6.0 is all accidental with a twist that makes it better (in my own opinion). She's still trying to fight against purposely cheating on Chris. Jeff continues to be innocent and loyal to his own girlfriend. He strives to tell Chris everything that happened, which, of course, Natasha does her best to prevent it from happening.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I'm glad to see there will be an update, and delighted to read that it should be the best one, especially after the lackluster 0.5, though, I won't overhype myself just to end up disappointed.

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
I'm glad to see there will be an update, and delighted to read that it should be the best one, especially after the lackluster 0.5, though, I won't overhype myself just to end up disappointed.
Yeah, hopefully this update is better than the last one. By far the worst one.

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020

Any chance you could drop V0.6 here since you have it?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes