4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Bear with us not english-speaking folks. Most of what I am writing here probably sounds strange too, but I think it may be at least understandable most of the time.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Come for hot, pink-haired milf getting dicked by improbably large dick.

Stay because you're laughing too hard.

This VN is a trip.

I'll have to leave it on my watch list and come back in... uh... I dunno... 1-year? However long it takes until it's complete I suppose.

Reactions: Yallgoated

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just finished playing and I'm surprised its only 0.6
Like, where is this plot going? Why keep updating it? It seems kinda done.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Just finished playing and I'm surprised its only 0.6
Like, where is this plot going? Why keep updating it? It seems kinda done.
That's because you're missing the point of NTR. The slut may have started to regularly cheat... but she hasn't yet betrayed her husband to run off with the new man while calling the husband a useless cuck who can never satisfy her properly or whatnot.

NTR is complete only when genuine betrayal occurs, and by the looks of things, we're still some ways away from the absolute tipping point.

Though granted.... I'm not sure how it'll work here given the comedic nature of things. NTR and comedy generally don't work together, so I have no idea how H-Self and Hangover will wrap this up...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
That's because you're missing the point of NTR. The slut may have started to regularly cheat... but she hasn't yet betrayed her husband to run off with the new man while calling the husband a useless cuck who can never satisfy her properly or whatnot.

NTR is complete only when genuine betrayal occurs, and by the looks of things, we're still some ways away from the absolute tipping point.

Though granted.... I'm not sure how it'll work here given the comedic nature of things. NTR and comedy generally don't work together, so I have no idea how H-Self and Hangover will wrap this up...
Rather than hateful betrayal, I think accidental impregnation is more fitting
But I don't think the dev will do that

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Rather than hateful betrayal, I think accidental impregnation is more fitting
But I don't think the dev will do that
I mean, that wouldn't count either.

Maybe there's going to be a plot twist and the kid really IS possessed by something and this VN actually has a supernatural component to it? Then whatever it is completely corrupts the slut and takes her away? Who knows.

Wouldn't be the weirdest thing to pop up in a NTR VN at the end of the day...

Either way, considering the tone of the VN so far, odds are it'll be ridiculous.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I mean, that wouldn't count either.

Maybe there's going to be a plot twist and the kid really IS possessed by something and this VN actually has a supernatural component to it? Then whatever it is completely corrupts the slut and takes her away? Who knows.

Wouldn't be the weirdest thing to pop up in a NTR VN at the end of the day...

Either way, considering the tone of the VN so far, odds are it'll be ridiculous.
If its like most Dlsite NTR games, there's the possibility of time travel or time reversal for a happy ending XD
Like I said at the start though, I literally have no idea where the dev can go from here.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
This game is a breath of fresh air, especially considering that almost all ntr is the usual blackmail narrative. I always say that NTR should expand into new settings and concepts so I applaud Hangover Cat for trying something new and different. Finally, I don't think that there is nothing else to do with this narrative in particular. Natasha is showing signs that she enjoys getting railed by Jeff, but her heart still belongs to Honeypot, so there is still more corruption to happen before the actual (i.e. wife stealing) NTR happens.

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
I'm not sure if yall overlooked Chris' subordinate being invited over for dinner or I'm just overthinking it lmao. Smells like another NTR scenario or he'll just end up as a gag and Jeff stops him.

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not sure if yall overlooked Chris' subordinate being invited over for dinner or I'm just overthinking it lmao. Smells like another NTR scenario or he'll just end up as a gag and Jeff stops him.
hope the subordinate fucks natasha too, or even better double team natasha with jeff

Reactions: itsHnd
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes