4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
New update isn't worth it. VERY disappointing this month. Don't ask people to be a hero, just wait for this terrible update to be released publicly.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The latest updates only has Chris' perspective of the latest shenanigans. The slut's perspective will be added in the next update because the word count and art requirements got too high for the secondary project.

Oh, and they animated last update's scene(s), I think. At least, that's what I think was written in the announcement.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The latest updates only has Chris' perspective of the latest shenanigans. The slut's perspective will be added in the next update because the word count and art requirements got too high for the secondary project.

Oh, and they animated last update's scene(s), I think. At least, that's what I think was written in the announcement.
What secondary project? Their other two games are complete, so...is there something I don't know?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
What secondary project? Their other two games are complete, so...is there something I don't know?
there is the game a promise best left unkept, version 1.0 with laura as the main heroine which is completed.
but now the dev is working on apblu aya(also monthly updates) with aya as the main heroine.
clumsyness gets an update about every 2 months.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This VN is still a secondary project for HC. Their full effort right now in terms of both writing and art commissioning and so on is going into the Aya edition thing. Until that's done, this VN is going to be second fiddle, so updates will of course be less frequent and more limited in scale.

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020

So that makes two out of seven updates for this game that are complete dogshit?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So that makes two out of seven updates for this game that are complete dogshit?
I haven't personally seen the update, so I have no idea why you'd think it's complete dogshit or not... but at the end of the day, this is still a NTR VN, no matter how weird it is about it all, which means that for the intended audience might still like it?

After all, VNs are a pretty subjective experience. One man's dog-shit is another man's pure gold.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I haven't personally seen the update, so I have no idea why you'd think it's complete dogshit or not... but at the end of the day, this is still a NTR VN, no matter how weird it is about it all, which means that for the intended audience might still like it?

After all, VNs are a pretty subjective experience. One man's dog-shit is another man's pure gold.
it ended when the "good" part starts so it can leave some unsatisfied

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
This VN is still a secondary project for HC. Their full effort right now in terms of both writing and art commissioning and so on is going into the Aya edition thing. Until that's done, this VN is going to be second fiddle, so updates will of course be less frequent and more limited in scale.
i don't think the aya version is gonna end before ntred by clumsiness.
there are 3 updates left- about 6 months for version 1.0, aya version will probably be longer than a year.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
If this update only has Chris view, is there even any nudity to be seen? Previous scenes from Chris perspective was hearing stuff through a door or seeing the FMC standing in a weird way and moaning

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
If this update only has Chris view, is there even any nudity to be seen? Previous scenes from Chris perspective was hearing stuff through a door or seeing the FMC standing in a weird way and moaning
That's one of the reasons I hate low-effort NTR.

There's no lesson to be learned, no meaning to be had, and above all, no depth to speak of. Only a kick to the teeth and the game telling you 'hey, it's feel-bad o'clock, now feel like shit and thank me for it'. And I think we can all agree that right now, we don't need to play games to feel shitty, we just have to go outside and take a look at the godforsaken real world.

There's not even any sexy--it's all hidden behind a door or a curtain or whatever the fuck.

That's why I prefer NTR with a female protagonist (or female POV)--they HAVE to show you a thought process (which gives the story at least some depth), and lacking that at least you can fucking SEE the sexy.

• Angry
Reactions: NTR Sommelier

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
That's one of the reasons I hate low-effort NTR.

There's no lesson to be learned, no meaning to be had, and above all, no depth to speak of. Only a kick to the teeth and the game telling you 'hey, it's feel-bad o'clock, now feel like shit and thank me for it'. And I think we can all agree that right now, we don't need to play games to feel shitty, we just have to go outside and take a look at the godforsaken real world.

There's not even any sexy--it's all hidden behind a door or a curtain or whatever the fuck.

That's why I prefer NTR with a female protagonist (or female POV)--they HAVE to show you a thought process (which gives the story at least some depth), and lacking that at least you can fucking SEE the sexy.
You want a lesson from NTR? Here is the lesson: Even if you are the nicest person, the most horrible stuff can happen to you, at random. No meaning or purpose behind your suffering. So in a sense NTR is the most realistic of all erotic genres because guess what, as you read these words, horrible things are happening to innocent people, and this is not meant to "teach them a lesson" or "make then a better person" no, it's just random chance from a cold and uncaring universe. A good ntr depicts this brutal aspect of our reality

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes