4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
What the hell was that whole "lost in the fog" silent hill thing? Just pure stupidity that makes absolutely zero sense to the rest of the story. The kid's clumsy not some being from another dimension.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So to my understanding, this game is a full-on parody of the genre right?
It is not a parody as such, the ntr is real, it is just that the situations produced by the narrative are absurd, unrealistic and funny, but the seriousness of the concept is present in the game. At no time does the game try to make fun of the genre.
Depending on how you see the game, it can be ntr or netori.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
What the hell was that whole "lost in the fog" silent hill thing? Just pure stupidity that makes absolutely zero sense to the rest of the story. The kid's clumsy not some being from another dimension.
It was fun to see the clumsy situations and what they led to, I don't really agree with the theme of demonic possession that we saw in the previous update. Although it gives fun and horny moments, as Jeff becomes the "dominant", it is boring to see that the kid always loses consciousness. In my opinion, the author has gone too far with the paranormal theme.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Now im just lost after this update. The ending from both dude's perspectives... is them both getting cucked? By some demon??? And now she's a slave??? what????

What the fuck happened? Beautiful art though. I definitely like this game more compared to the other one for some reason, the promise best left unkept game kinda got played out after a while. But nah please stick with one dude, randomly just tossing in a 2nd guy is not the play.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes