4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Wish Yvan fucked Natasha as well, hopefully we can see a threesome between Jeff, Yvan and Natasha:)
I haven’t played this update, I’ll wait a few more, as far as I understand that a new character has appeared, I’ll say right away don’t count on this scene, this Dev has always only had one fucker

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Interesting addition with Yvan in the role of the traditional cuck, it's a great contrast with the husband. What makes it even better is that he is written like an asshole and fully deserves it.

I don't think the update was as bad as the 0.5, just a bit underwhelming (the dinner scene, the lack of seen expression from Natasha in the last scene) and it definitely lacks the accidental aspect of the previous updates, I'm not a fan of the shift in Jeff's character.

CrankaDank

May 11, 2023
The twist with Jeff is fine since I'm only here for the accidental/hidden sex, but the increasing ntr tropes do nothing for me. I get that's the author's bread and butter though.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
The twist with Jeff is fine since I'm only here for the accidental/hidden sex, but the increasing ntr tropes do nothing for me. I get that's the author's bread and butter though.
this update only have 2 scene man.... i want more and why we not have natasha pov

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I quickly flipped through the author’s previous games....god, what a cesspool in the head of the one who wrote and invented all these games.

Amosss

May 26, 2023
Yo, while checking out the newly animated scene from the previous update (the stuck in the wall one), I found that there was a small part of the scene that was messed up, one of the panels ended up disappearing, and a small image of literal static somewhat blocked the other side. Any ideas on a fix?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes