4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I'm also thinking it might be reverse ntr with Jeff's girlfriend, where she will watch him have sex with natasha, I'm pretty sure she hasn't really been with jeff sexually because of the curse
Yes, it looks like Jeff's girlfriend will play the role of Yvan in this latest version, or that she will join a threesome (whether aware or not that she is in a threesome).

What doesn't seem to happen is that Jeff's girlfriend sleeps with Chris. Mainly because it seems like Jeff hasn't had sex with him yet, if that's the case, I don't think the author would have the girl sleep with Chris before she sleeps with Jeff.

Jul 27, 2020
I thought Jeff was actually a cunning criminal and all his clumsiness was just an act to excuse his behavior. I wasn't expecting the paranormal things.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
if you say this bad maybe you never see thing on rule34 and pixiv all of that is just copy paste and not care to change anything me really not sure why people hate on this game a lot i enjoy this game and a promise best left unkept

Last edited:

Shadowoff

Dec 1, 2019
Grandioso juego es de mis favoritos, espero Jeff pueda tener un buen final a lado de Natasha y Melody.
ya lo mencionaron en steam y patreon (animo y fuerzas para la recuperacion del artista)

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
Sigh....I don't think he's 'hospitalized for a couple months'. I mean, he's still active chatting in his discord community. Plus, being hospitalized for a couple of months will cause him to go absolutely bankrupt from medical debt. Also, he can continue to do his work at the hospital with a laptop since he's not even the one making the art. He hires artists to do it. He just writes the story and ideas. Unless I'm 'misunderstanding' the phrase 'hospitalized' to mean 'inactive for a couple of months'. If it means he's inactive, then that's just a shame. Perhaps the harsh criticisms got to him from the previous version of NTR'd by Clumsiness? It's not that hard to make it up for that massive failure.

Honestly, Clumsiness should have just been pure clumsy sex. That's what made the game unique. There are still soooo many scenes and ideas of clumsy sex to be made. None of that 'demonic possession' bullshit.

HOPEFULLY Hangover will make a new game purely about clumsy sex OR SOME OTHER DEVELOPER will take over the unique NTR by making it better in their own game.

Reactions: armyman654

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Sigh....I don't think he's 'hospitalized for a couple months'. I mean, he's still active chatting in his discord community. Plus, being hospitalized for a couple of months will cause him to go absolutely bankrupt from medical debt. Also, he can continue to do his work at the hospital with a laptop since he's not even the one making the art. He hires artists to do it. He just writes the story and ideas. Unless I'm 'misunderstanding' the phrase 'hospitalized' to mean 'inactive for a couple of months'. If it means he's inactive, then that's just a shame. Perhaps the harsh criticisms got to him from the previous version of NTR'd by Clumsiness? It's not that hard to make it up for that massive failure.

Honestly, Clumsiness should have just been pure clumsy sex. That's what made the game unique. There are still soooo many scenes and ideas of clumsy sex to be made. None of that 'demonic possession' bullshit.

HOPEFULLY Hangover will make a new game purely about clumsy sex OR SOME OTHER DEVELOPER will take over the unique NTR by making it better in their own game.
you misunderstood, hangover cat is not the artist, he works with a few artists, ntred by clumsiness is done exclusively by one of the artists(except sprites) unlike apblu which still gets updates regularly.
so the artist that is working on clumsiness is hospitalized...

Last edited:

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
you misunderstood, hangover cat is not the artist, he works with a few artists, ntred by clumsiness is done exclusively by one of the artists(except sprites) unlike apblu which still gets updates regularly.
so the artist that is working on clumsiness is hospitalized...
maybe he got into a clumsy accident?...

i see myself out :(

• Haha
Reactions: BlackBluez
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes