4.40 star(s) 23 Votes
Aug 8, 2021
So how many new scenes are there in the new update? I pledged to patreon a while ago and I want to know if I should wait for another update or more before pledging the $25.

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022
So how many new scenes are there in the new update? I pledged to patreon a while ago and I want to know if I should wait for another update or more before pledging the $25.
From what I'm hearing, 5 CG sets and 3 animated scenes. Possibly the 3 animated scenes are from v7.0's Natasha's point of view that wasn't included. And then 5 CG sets probably being newer sex scenes. I'm just going to wait it out until the lower tiers because I'm not spending $25 again to be disappointed.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Probably because I leaked the last update. I'm certain there's some way to trace it back and plug the leak.

It was an honor, gentleman. I have done all I can here.
How the hell does that even happen?

Last I checked only the creator of Cursed Armor was this petty, to include personal identifiers in the patron releases.

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
How the hell does that even happen?

Last I checked only the creator of Cursed Armor was this petty, to include personal identifiers in the patron releases.
I don't know, but I'm not going to risk it. Even my PayPal and card are blocked so I'm not going to risk that over a game I already bought on Steam. Fuck knows when the update is coming there.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes