4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Is only me or Japs love cuckolding ?
90% of their adult games are about NTR.
Great people!
It's the trending fetish right now. Let's not pretend it's not popular here either. Also, this game isn't Japanese made.
Why is her belly and torso so long ?
and what about this ? I don’t think you can mistakenly draw 6 fingers lmao
I never even noticed that. I always did find the shininess and excessive creases in the body suspicious. A bit disappointing the dev isn't transparent about it.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Carter15 on the previous page onto something, the next update is likely going to be the Natasha POV of this sequence of events. Usually, we get two scenes per update, so the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could be in the 0.8.

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Esse jogo e maravilhoso já joguei outros jogos seu e esse e o melhor a única coisa que gostaria de pedir seria pra você prolongar esse jogo até onde sem abandona ele por que o jogo e muito bom mesmo

Aug 16, 2017
I'll play devils advocate and say that he may have been under pressure with everyone on the APBLU front demanding action on the Aya route so this release may have suffered because of that. If this becomes the norm going forward however, by all means gather together the villagers and hand out burning torches and pitchforks lol.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
I liked the new update but more for the story then anything else. The blowjob scene seemed hot and the fucking too so really sad we did not see any of it. Tbh for an update that is pretty bad because we did not get much of any sex you can count the last two scenes but they are really short. Hope on an update soon tho.

Do you all have any rec like this game?

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Anyone have a mac version that actually works? Moving files around normally does but not in this case

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I'll play devils advocate and say that he may have been under pressure with everyone on the APBLU front demanding action on the Aya route so this release may have suffered because of that. If this becomes the norm going forward however, by all means gather together the villagers and hand out burning torches and pitchforks lol.
i hope they focus this game more after aya route

Reactions: moonhowler1972

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
yeah we need more plot and text why natasha become a slut at the end
In theory they talked about Jeff's girlfriend coming to dinner with them, so I assume that after Natasha's POV it will be dinner with the girlfriend, Jeff, Chris and Natasha.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Well, I don't know, my idea was more of a kind of threesome with Natasha, a situation where Jeff fucks his girlfriend and at the same time secretly fucks Natasha without his girlfriend realizing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also thinking it might be reverse ntr with Jeff's girlfriend, where she will watch him have sex with natasha, I'm pretty sure she hasn't really been with jeff sexually because of the curse

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes