4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Definitely not my favorite update, though it's good to see it mostly animated.

The first scene was good.
The yoga scene was a bit awkward to look at, the anatomy seems a bit fucked.
The last one, not a fan of her face during it.

Now, I'm scared the game is going to be a little bit more boring, as the seed of corruption has been planted, which would mean less of the fun accidents and simply classic cheating.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Would be hilarious if right when the wife is about to commit to the corruption, a visiting sister or friend ends up doing the lad, and stealing him away from her. Would be some meta NTR.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017

Now, I'm scared the game is going to be a little bit more boring, as the seed of corruption has been planted, which would mean less of the fun accidents and simply classic cheating.
That was bound to happen, despite the patch being good or not, as a whole she would eventually fall and ask for his dick herself, if the patch included some full corruption sex scene, maybe the patch would be good for some but pacing wise that would've been terrible so i get where hangover is going kinda.

Mwi

Dec 30, 2022

It wasn't really a animation, probably 2 frames combined and speed up but yeah first scene was fine but yoga one looked very umm disfigured I think the tits looked like 5L water gallons and the neck so high up that made no sense, I still think APBU first OG scenes look the best.

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 2800278
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel like the artist is going overboard with the tits, if they can still be called that anymore.
Was looking forward to some more vaginal penetration after the lack of it last time, guess better luck next update :/
Still a fun game to play.
Yea, not just the tits, her spine and legs too are fucked. Art was prolly rushed or idk, but yeah, hope next update is better.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That was bound to happen, despite the patch being good or not, as a whole she would eventually fall and ask for his dick herself, if the patch included some full corruption sex scene, maybe the patch would be good for some but pacing wise that would've been terrible so i get where hangover is going kinda.
I agree, it's just a personal issue I have with most of the games on this website, I really like the build up but I slowly start to lose interest when the character is into it.
An interesting take on this scenario would be a corrupted wife who tries to trigger accidents to get fucked. Now, it's harder to write, that's why we got the dick slip/cramp scenario twice.

It wasn't really a animation, probably 2 frames combined and speed up but yeah first scene was fine but yoga one looked very umm disfigured I think the tits looked like 5L water gallons and the neck so high up that made no sense, I still think APBU first OG scenes look the best.
I honestly take what I can get, it wasn't as good as the cowgirl scene (I assume this is the one you are refering to) from his other game but at least, it wasn't a still picture.

Reactions: Monsignor guy

Amosss

May 26, 2023
I agree, it's just a personal issue I have with most of the games on this website, I really like the build up but I slowly start to lose interest when the character is into it.
An interesting take on this scenario would be a corrupted wife who tries to trigger accidents to get fucked. Now, it's harder to write, that's why we got the dick slip/cramp scenario twice.
Well. to be fair, given what she's been thinking about and the fact that she probably hasn't slept for the past two days leads me to believe that she might've been a bit crazy this update (If all the demon talk didn't clue you in lol). I assume she'll be back to normal once she actually gets some sleep, but she'd be less resistant to all future "accidents".

BUT HEYY, THAT JUST A THEOR-

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
From what I remember from Hangover cat games, the male perspective basically doesnt have any scenes right? all about the unknown with that one? Not the biggest fan of that but wondering if thats changed at all

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From what I remember from Hangover cat games, the male perspective basically doesnt have any scenes right? all about the unknown with that one? Not the biggest fan of that but wondering if thats changed at all
Right. The MC just stumbles around oblivious to what's going on around him.

It is funny to watch him come to absurdly wrong conclusions about what he stumbles onto.

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 2800278
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel like the artist is going overboard with the tits, if they can still be called that anymore.
Was looking forward to some more vaginal penetration after the lack of it last time, guess better luck next update :/
Still a fun game to play.
This is 100% AI CG lmao what even is the thing next to her leg ? That's typical ai shit
Same with how her back is drawn

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
With all due respect and no offense, this is the worst update to date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that the author has several projects, that it is very complicated to do everything. But this update has gone quite wrong, it's not only the execution that everyone complains about (the CG's), even the ideas and themes have seemed boring to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monsignor guy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
With all due respect and no offense, this is the worst update to date:
  1. CG's: Infinite bugs in almost all the images, they have already mentioned it here, six fingers, infinite back, one extra foot and also the CG of the kiss is from the previous update, it is the same one that she uses to reproduce the kiss with her husband. Only the titjob is saved.

[*]Repeat theme: There are many options to continue exploiting the "accidental sex" theme in the house, a slip while cleaning and the floor is wet, going into the bathroom and sitting on the toilet without seeing that the other is already seated, going into the shower while the another inside etc. However, the theme of yoga classes is reused again, it was already done with Jeff's behind a curtain but they were more different and funnier scenes.

[*]Fantasy: The game is a comedy and exaggeration in itself, within the created universe things seem "logical". That the protagonist determines that the boy who is in the house is a sexual demon, which she provokes and gives him a titjob to force him to remove a curse, and also, when she makes him run, she already determines that she was wrong with that deduction... is too unreal even for this game.:LOL: It was easier to go back to basics, that she was too horny or drunk to justify what happened.

The update has had good points, such as providing us with more lore, how Chris meets Jeff, the interest of Chris's partner or knowing that Jeff argued with his girlfriend... but it is not enough.

I know that the author has several projects, that it is very complicated to do everything. But this update has gone quite wrong, it's not only the execution that everyone complains about (the CG's), even the ideas and themes have seemed boring to me.
Would it be too difficult to provide spoilers when you discuss scenes from the latest release?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Ehh, it's turning from its funny moments to just "big dick = better sex, nothing else matters" NTR, when it's just a few thrusts in each scene

Reactions: BlackBluez
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes