RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I searched and saw someone complain about the game not going fullscreen. It honestly doesn't go fullscreen sadly. Checking the launch in fullscreen does nothing neither does alt+enter or ctrl+enter. If anyone does know how to fullscreen this I would be thankful to them for sharing this info.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Remember if you're feeling depressed at ntr, just listen to some phonk songs while thinking how you gon do the revenge if it were you that's getting cucked.

Here just watch some WIS edits.

It'll ease your mind.

Honestly we need more ntr revenge like this where ofc mc learn from his mistakes and will find a different womens now and torture the bastards and bitches.

Reactions: rekon2

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
generally yes, but he's know for appear from nowhere, write something, then completely disappear again for several years, despite people write message all over his pages. i dont trust him anymore, i'm glad is alive and all lol but unitl i see him truly work again on his games (or i see the complete product out on dlsite) i will not hold my breath for him.
Yeah. He stopped working on NTRPG 3, then worked on the NTRPG 4. Which was weird to me. I made a comment on his Ci-En post, the only one he has. Asking him to inform us what he has been up to and if there is any plans to continue what he left aside. We will see.

Apologies for being late, by the way. I had NO idea there was new posts here.

BruhEmoji11

Apr 23, 2023
I can run the game perfectly fine but whenever the game actually starts up my charecter walks straight up and i cannot mover anywhere no matter what key i press, it does this for all RGSS3 games, how do i fix this?

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
1st you should distribute all the cakes, and then pick up twintail girl and head to a bridge
the problem was i couldn't find the bridge but nevermind found it , it was a path near the chef village house , didn't notice it , took 1h walking around the map like an idiot

Last edited:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone happen to have a save at the end of phase 0 as Ragnas arrives to save them?
Want to replay the game, but not the entire intro again,

Reactions: batztefano

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Has anyone seen this?

Apparently this person is making a fan made version of the game.
Tried downloading it, but it asks for a password that I couldn't find.

Last edited:
Reactions: fhellow02
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes