RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
wait.... isn't that what most them bastards want? xD
a corrupted game to play lol
yes i see what you did but no from what he said the files was fucked up and he didnt want to start over on it some said he coulda used part of the stuff from the demo to help but he just left it alone

yinegene

Apr 8, 2021
sorry bro you know? NTRPG4 will be released?

Post not updated 2018.
:cry:

Jul 15, 2018
ok so there is a good ending i hear
but why the fuck would you want to gf a bitch who is all over you then proceeds to fuck another guy while you are recovering from serious injuries you got by protecting her
holy shit filia is a fucking slut and i wish this was a edgier game that allowed you to use the power of hate(like that one ntr game) and just fuck her shit up.
Fucking retarded slut

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So is the dev even doing anything now? Heared NTR3 is dead and 4 is still only some videos at best

TheVaultBoy

Apr 29, 2018
ok so there is a good ending i hear
but why the fuck would you want to gf a bitch who is all over you then proceeds to fuck another guy while you are recovering from serious injuries you got by protecting her
holy shit filia is a fucking slut and i wish this was a edgier game that allowed you to use the power of hate(like that one ntr game) and just fuck her shit up.
Fucking retarded slut
Btw, what game you're referring to?

n.a.t.s.u.ft

Nov 10, 2021
can anyone help me out? i am at the beggining and i cant find garudo to do his quest at the star of the game, where is him?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
AYO i see you all the time in ntr forums you sure you are not secretly a cuck mate? :WeSmart: :WeSmart:
You see me here because that's all there is lmao

If there were other different genres of games you'd also see me there.

But honestly? It's easy to make NTR jokes without insulting those with the kink. Especially when the game comes from Japan lol

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes