RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Did that. Never mind tho, I watched the final scene and am now too depressed to continue anyway
A chance to prevent all the events will be given to you.
When you die, you will be transmitted in the room, where you can change the story from the beginning.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
aww man don give him hope this game has no good ending to it well for him that is love it when they get rekt this game is brutal to bad hanataka stopped making more after he lost the game files for 3 and he was making 4 then it died no news for 3 years yeah its dead if we are lucky he might be trying to recover 3 that is just hoping

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
not really much no he ends up getting pushed by others in moments when a girl would come to him and times when he was part of the group he was forced to just watch others and could not join

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
thi
aww man don give him hope this game has no good ending to it well for him that is love it when they get rekt this game is brutal to bad hanataka stopped making more after he lost the game files for 3 and he was making 4 then it died no news for 3 years yeah its dead if we are lucky he might be trying to recover 3 that is just hoping
the part about no good end is false there is an ending where you go back in time before everything and leave.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This is just a "consolation prize", everybody knows that the canonical end is the bad one
even if thats the case the statement that there is no good end is false as that ending in and of itself is a good end as the mc goes back in time to escape with his love interest

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
How to check girls' status?
There are a couple moments during the story when the girls are in party with you, in that moment you can check their traits as you do with the MC.
One of these moments is at the "golden" ending detailed above, the others I don't remember 'cause I played this game like 2-3 years ago (and honestly this game made me develop a healthy preference toward comedy-bent NTR rather than tragic one)

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
DO they have a part 1 for this. I tried to search it on this site but couldn't find it :cry:. Can someone help pls

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
Is the author of this series dead? like no twitter or sign of being alive in the internet since 2018/2019?
played ntrpg3 demo, that shit is so pretty it would have been amazing, then cancelled for ntrpg4, but now the guy has been missing ever since? anyone knows more beyond that?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Is the author of this series dead? like no twitter or sign of being alive in the internet since 2018/2019?
played ntrpg3 demo, that shit is so pretty it would have been amazing, then cancelled for ntrpg4, but now the guy has been missing ever since? anyone knows more beyond that?
nope apparently the dev didnt like the way 3 was going so they scrapped it disappeared for a bit then came back with ntrpg four announcement then vanished again.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
nope apparently the dev didnt like the way 3 was going so they scrapped it disappeared for a bit then came back with ntrpg four announcement then vanished again.
3 was corrupt thats what he said and 4 was going well till he had to deal with some real life stuff all we can do now is wait and just hope he picks up some day

fhellow02

Aug 13, 2020
3 was corrupt thats what he said and 4 was going well till he had to deal with some real life stuff all we can do now is wait and just hope he picks up some day
wait.... isn't that what most them bastards want? xD
a corrupted game to play lol

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes