RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
for that there's "marie Xmas" additional content (linked in the OP). even if i would have preferred too, to have more scene with her in the original game.
Yeah i played that the day after... It's pretty good and there are some of the sister photos taken by the previous MC lol. I loves the ending xD

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
just be glad it stops at 2 its been like 5 years now and hanataka has most likely given up on the rest he was making a 3 but lost the data now it looks like he was working on 4 however that seems to be dead as well the guy can make evil art for us however seems like it ends here its to bad i was really hoping to see some news of these games all we can do now is wait and play the past works and hope hes still alive

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Agreed, there's regular/soft ntr and then there's shit like this that will keep you up at night
yup. and that's why i love people like this dev, UROOM or CliPick.
the market is filled with wathered and soft ntr games (like acerola), mild ntr (the biggest part), but only a few go down on the hard ntr path.

just be glad it stops at 2 its been like 5 years now and hanataka has most likely given up on the rest he was making a 3 but lost the data now it looks like he was working on 4 however that seems to be dead as well the guy can make evil art for us however seems like it ends here its to bad i was really hoping to see some news of these games all we can do now is wait and play the past works and hope hes still alive
yeah. and on top of that the description on his ci-en page that say "could u wait a bit longer pls"? is like the most trolling phrase that u can write to trigger the people that follow him since ntrpg1 lol.

giggs08

Sep 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "zebucetiva, postagem: 1418500, membro: 704968"]
Ei pessoal, idk se alguém encontrou isso antes, mas se você andar até aquele pixel irá desbloquear uma sala secreta com dois caixões, interagir com um deles irá desbloquear outra sala estranha com todas as garotas e você pode controlar Ragnas
View attachment 208433
[/CITAR]
Where do you find this?

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "zebucetiva, postagem: 1418500, membro: 704968"]
Ei pessoal, idk se alguém encontrou isso antes, mas se você andar até aquele pixel irá desbloquear uma sala secreta com dois caixões, interagir com um deles irá desbloquear outra sala estranha com todas as garotas e você pode controlar Ragnas
View attachment 208433
[/CITAR]
Where do you find this?
Recollection room

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
this game is scary lol, but for me its not even because you have to watch your "short time exposition" girlfriend get fucked over and over again for like 4 hours of your life (by which already felt boring), i think its just how the author adapted this whole situation and how it would feel, i noticed this at the end of phase 2, at the right exact moment, a second set of torches appeared and were lit instantly, bringing in abel, that was shocking, it was the least thing i was expecting to happen at that moment: "now there's 2".just was so nicely done, i totally think this author might be some kind of genious in creating impactful cutscenes and a hellish/corruption atmosphere, also without bringing in violence or killing.
how phase 3 starts, the coming of even more knights, the creepy sound effects and how the knights are like slowly reshaping and corrupting everything about the village with sex, all villagers turn into animals and the women are used more and more in bizarre ways like there's no rules, it's crazy, i would even say i got a little interested in the world building, like what's with the whole dragons thing, is it just made up based in this one being made up? why there's a whole ass kingdom of knights that literally cum liters and won't leave a village till it's dry? would be nice if it went in more indepth in the state of the world, what was with the candles, crystals and the lovecraft eyes at the dungeon? or the little kid? a lot could have been explained
no idea what was the torches about, if someone thinks they know what they mean..?

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
Man, I really enjoyed this. Now I crave more games like this. Games with a good NTR story and pixel animations
have you played merry xmas 3 by 50cc its got ntr animations not much talking you just do the tasks and move to the next event

ImbouttaBust

Jun 17, 2021
Is there a walkthrough guide for this game? Cause I've played it already and didn't know what to do even in the beginning and now I want to play it again, but i don't want to sit here and waste time figuring out qhat I need to do. Also the xmas version is more about the sister, do you need to play ntrpg2 before it?

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
you can its just a extra after story of all the girls you just grab the pizzas and deliver them to the places and new scenes happen to your sister each pizza you do its really short

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
the idea is how but it drags on so long it just becomes torturous. is it worth playing till the end?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes