RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Sorry again
Where can I find the ultimate chest with gold bars?
I kinda load the pervious
I can't play this game well,
I unstable mental illness

OhUniviral

Nov 19, 2017
I believe you're talking about Marie X-mas.
The places you have to deliver are: the twins' house, garudo's house, talking to the guards in the south, Filia's house, and finally, talking to Kaede going to the bridge (east)
Right right... Now how do I get in... (lol)

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
How the fuck do you use the Japanese locale emulator for this? Like, can I get a video because no matter what I do I keep getting this is japanese.

Edit: Nevermind apparantly the Side story is just not in english. Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Krishnenduroy95

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
This game is to hard for me after finding the 4 crystals at the first ntr szene i dropped its way to heavy for me. (cuz i just love the girls to much)

Feb 14, 2020
This game is to hard for me after finding the 4 crystals at the first ntr szene i dropped its way to heavy for me. (cuz i just love the girls to much)
Seriously? You mean the 1st scene in Mayor's House??? Well more of that was coming in your way.... Of course, whatever you feel comfy, you should only go with that.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Seriously? You mean the 1st scene in Mayor's House??? Well more of that was coming in your way.... Of course, whatever you feel comfy, you should only go with that.
I acutally am a NTR fan if i am the character who makes the NTR explain like in Katie's Corruption there you have the oportunity to make NTR but you are the one who decide it but after the intro i was really in love with the girl and that really killed my emotions ^.^

Reactions: Iambigsad

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I acutally am a NTR fan if i am the character who makes the NTR explain like in Katie's Corruption there you have the oportunity to make NTR but you are the one who decide it but after the intro i was really in love with the girl and that really killed my emotions ^.^
absolutely understandable.
this game is one of the most heavy and hard netorare games out there lol it can be overwhelming with all that destructive feelings.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
absolutely understandable.
this game is one of the most heavy and hard netorare games out there lol it can be overwhelming with all that destructive feelings.
I just would like a character love build for a romance game after the proloug i was totaly in love with these girl in other hentai games they are just new objects to fuck if you know what i mean ^^

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
But now i will unfollow this thread cuz of i could not vorget about it if i come back evry time ^^ But i am sure its a great game but to much for my emotions ^^ i just have every time i cum here tears in my eyes and a really bad feeling in my belly ^^

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
So, has there been any news regarding Hanataka? The last NTRPG 4 post I know of is from 2018.

True shame that these guys sell so little, they should probably start a patreon so people could fund them.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
So, has there been any news regarding Hanataka? The last NTRPG 4 post I know of is from 2018.

True shame that these guys sell so little, they should probably start a patreon so people could fund them.
there is a ntrpg patreon page you know?

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
i feel sorry for the people who are waiting on ntr3 and 4 seeing the guy gave up on 3 from some file error and lost all his data still the guy will refuse to let people know hes still working on any project one can only hope hes going to show soon this year

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes