RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 8, 2018
Damn that's literally rough.
If it would have been a anime plot then the mc would have unlocked some ridiculously-powerful-devil-monster powers and have beat the crap,shit everything of that dragon Slayer

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
that is why this is so good. He didn't get some ass pull power nor did he beat villian just had to run away to win.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Damn that's literally rough.
If it would have been a anime plot then the mc would have unlocked some ridiculously-powerful-devil-monster powers and have beat the crap,shit everything of that dragon Slayer
try thug hero party (from circle U_ROOM), same level of hard ntr with an optional revenge route (but not an happy one) with a very "angry" MC.
that is why this is so good. He didn't get some ass pull power nor did he beat villian just had to run away to win.
true. even if in the true ending he can prevent the corruption of the village with the power of... money lol

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
try thug hero party (from circle U_ROOM), same level of hard ntr with an optional revenge route (but not an happy one) with a very "angry" MC.

true. even if in the true ending he can prevent the corruption of the village with the power of... money lol
Nah he can't the village is doomed can only save sister and childhood friend with money and go on to be the one true pizza maker.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Nah he can't the village is doomed can only save sister and childhood friend with money and go on to be the one true pizza maker.
Which is a great ending imo, I think every hard NTR game should have at least one positive ending to lift your spirits

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Which is a great ending imo, I think every hard NTR game should have at least one positive ending to lift your spirits
Yes, just like every female corruption game should have a virgin ending. It's one thing to fight a losing battle, it's another to fight your hardest and still lose. It's the faint light of hope that makes diving through the muck worth it.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, just like every female corruption game should have a virgin ending. It's one thing to fight a losing battle, it's another to fight your hardest and still lose. It's the faint light of hope that makes diving through the muck worth it.
That's a great way of putting it!

Sep 8, 2018

Thankyou for your suggestion but I have already played THP
We get powers after we lose everything and that badass revenge route brings nothing but more despair in MC's life
Nevertheless that had a good sadistic plot

Evil987

May 27, 2018
That's true (but you must like the tag lolicon). I'm looking forward to his next game in December
while that is true, i was strictly talking about the plots.
and yeah, i am in hype too for his upcoming game, especially since he said to have added a lot of extra content to the game than he was have planned in the beginning.
only, i hope all this waiting will be worthing.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
while that is true, i was strictly talking about the plots.
and yeah, i am in hype too for his upcoming game, especially since he said to have added a lot of extra content to the game than he was have planned in the beginning.
only, i hope all this waiting will be worthing.
That's true. You rarely find such an atmosphere in a game like this. The story is really very moving and touched me deeply.
I can recommend everyone to try it for themselves.

Let me know when the game is out. The date is still unknown. Not that I miss it ;)

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes