RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
Wait, there are scenes that are not included in the recollection room?

Can I please have a list of them?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Wait, there are scenes that are not included in the recollection room?

Can I please have a list of them?
those scene are usually single sprite of the village girls being fucked in random place all over the village. in the last chapter there are many of this little scene and u can see them if u seek around a bit. like the violet hair girl fucked in the bar or in someone house at night, or the pink girl fucked on the flower camp in the sud-est of the village (don't remember if that was on noon or evening), and so on.

btw, some good guy have create a save for almost all the scene in the game, it's very useful for hunting events.

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
For all the excited Agunosutosu and NTRPG fans, the creator of D.P. released a new game just 2 days ago, here's the link

P.S. The game itself is in Japanese, so you're gonna need the textractor, VNR, locale emulators and the like :D

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
For all the excited Agunosutosu and NTRPG fans, the creator of D.P. released a new game just 2 days ago, here's the link

P.S. The game itself is in Japanese, so you're gonna need the textractor, VNR, locale emulators and the like :D
Thank you my friend

Reactions: Lionheart007

OhUniviral

Nov 19, 2017
I'm so lost after the 3rd pizza, I talked to Filia and then she went inside but she locks the door. Where do I go after?

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I'm so lost after the 3rd pizza, I talked to Filia and then she went inside but she locks the door. Where do I go after?
I believe you're talking about Marie X-mas.
The places you have to deliver are: the twins' house, garudo's house, talking to the guards in the south, Filia's house, and finally, talking to Kaede going to the bridge (east)

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Any news about a new ntrpg ?
no. and dont have hope for the future, hanataka will probably never do a new game.
the only 2 devs still active that are really similar to hanataka are the japanase and the english .

Reactions: tyutyujj

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any other game with scenes in a similar style to this or D.P.'s, that is NOT focused on NTR? I think I already got a good idea of the good NTR ones (including untranslated ones), but I find it hard to believe there are no non-NTR RPG Maker games that use exclusively sprite sex ahahah

I just find sprite sex really hot, but I really am struggling in finding RPG Maker games in this style :p Anyone with suggestions...?

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
no. and dont have hope for the future, hanataka will probably never do a new game.
the only 2 devs still active that are really similar to hanataka are the japanase and the english .
What do you know about NTRPG Skybride? Do you have saves?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
i was his patron until the 0.9b version of the game. then he charged us the 10$ payment (set to the release of the game, that we are still waiting) when the 0.8 came out. i don't know what he did from then on, and no, i dont have his game or saves anymore.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
I think he abandoned his game. Nothing has been published on his patreon site since January.

I can only say that he copied a lot of things and the grinding is extremely time-consuming in this game. That takes away a lot of the fun. I still have saves games but they are all bugged (you can no longer see the main character)

Reactions: FAKDOK
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes