RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
But does anyone encroach on his work actually? Let it be... But most of NTR masterpiece's authors adhere to different concepts in their creativity. All around that is about this.

Last edited:

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
IMHO use anything other than sprites is to tarnish hanataka's work. NTR and pixels is his trademark.
I'm learning to use the RPG Maker and I hope I can make a game with Hanataka's philosophies...You guys should check Henteria Chronicles, his dev is going to be the "western hanataka"
That's why i'm looking for a discussion with Hanataka-sensei in order to have authorization for using his sprites, tiles, names, and etc. Because i want to make a precise features from NTRPG2. I'm thinking this because it can make the exact impression if my project becomes the ''sequel'' of his previous work. hmmm.... so how'd think if i proceed using his features? or maybe should i create my own sprites and maps? But it will still have the same characters and map designs. Idk, i'm confused myself because of this. I know it's not acceptable in a professional manner, and it can lead me to trouble in the future.

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
Anyway, I've been doing lots of sprites for my project these past days. It still based on NTRPG2 Hanataka's game though. I also have created the entire maps of Morimori Village, houses and some my own ''secret passages'' included. I think for now i will only make the game for my own satisfaction, idk if i can commercialize it, i will still wait for any message from Hanataka's sensei before deciding publish it on public. These quarantine days make me becomes a mad lad! xd

Reactions: lostnoir

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Anyway, I've been doing lots of sprites for my project these past days. It still based on NTRPG2 Hanataka's game though. I also have created the entire maps of Morimori Village, houses and some my own ''secret passages'' included. I think for now i will only make the game for my own satisfaction, idk if i can commercialize it, i will still wait for any message from Hanataka's sensei before deciding publish it on public. These quarantine days make me becomes a mad lad! xd
I would be happy to test your game for free,let me know of any updates on your status

Reactions: ifhaveto

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
Sure zebucetiva! It will be my pleasure if you want to test my game later. I will let you know once i update the progress :)
ive been reading your posts and i think you should just go for it. while it is a good thing that you want too see if hanataka is ok with u using his sprites, you cant really hold out for the guy who really is in fact a ghost. and if you haven't, i suggest you take a look at a game i believe is called NTRPG skybride which can be found as well as henteria chronicles.

also if you are gonna be publishing the game you should probs make a thread here. and lastly i also would like to test the proposed game you are making.

Reactions: ifhaveto

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
ive been reading your posts and i think you should just go for it. while it is a good thing that you want too see if hanataka is ok with u using his sprites, you cant really hold out for the guy who really is in fact a ghost. and if you haven't, i suggest you take a look at a game i believe is called NTRPG skybride which can be found as well as henteria chronicles.

also if you are gonna be publishing the game you should probs make a thread here. and lastly i also would like to test the proposed game you are making.
Thanks guys, all of your kind words really encourage me! and yes, i'm considering to make a new thread specially dedicated for my project! And yes, i don't know how long will it take if i'm still waiting for any Hanataka-sensei response. But still, i have high hopes and prolly will wait for few more days. Considering i have a lot of time now due to the quarantines, i will make the game anyway, but pure only for my own satisfaction for now. I will also let you guys test the game after i finish some updates! and it will be my great pleasure letting you guys taste my own project! :)
PS : that NTRPG skybride looks awesome! unfortunately i'm not understand Chinese. I'd gladly play it if i know the language!
Again, thank you guys! and cheers zexer14! :)

Last edited:

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018

Btw, i've tried henteria chronicles, however, while the sprite animations is great, it lacks of storyline and depth. Also the conversations feels like rushed, thus doesn't really give us emotional attachment. Sorry no offense, but that's just my own opinion. :)

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
Btw, i've tried henteria chronicles, however, while the sprite animations is great, it lacks of storyline and depth. Also the conversations feels like rushed, thus doesn't really give us emotional attachment. Sorry no offense, but that's just my own opinion. :)
no prob just thought i could give ya a bit more source material to go off of

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
Guys, so far i've created a full time cycle consists of Morning, Noon, Dusk, Evening, Midnight. a lot of common events and misc events have been placed. Only the NPCs left i need to add for each days. After that i will make the autorun intro then proceeding to the storyline events. If this will be going smooth, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks i will release the first version of chapter 1. In order to do so, i want to make the system menus look perfect, i need the "day and time HUD script" so the game will be look alike Hanataka's-sensei one. Been searching the forum but i couldn't find the script i want to use. Does anyone know the HUD script that Hanataka's-sensei using in the NTRPG2? thank you very much guys.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Guys, so far i've created a full time cycle consists of Morning, Noon, Dusk, Evening, Midnight. a lot of common events and misc events have been placed. Only the NPCs left i need to add for each days. After that i will make the autorun intro then proceeding to the storyline events. If this will be going smooth, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks i will release the first version of chapter 1. In order to do so, i want to make the system menus look perfect, i need the "day and time HUD script" so the game will be look alike Hanataka's-sensei one. Been searching the forum but i couldn't find the script i want to use. Does anyone know the HUD script that Hanataka's-sensei using in the NTRPG2? thank you very much guys.
u can't use (and modify) the one in ntrpg2? if u open the script menu u can see all the scripts installed. yeah, they are all in jap but what u search it's there or in the common events tab.
if u need script or help with script related issue, i strongly suggest you to search in one of the dedicated rpgmaker forums out there, there is a tons and tons of stuff to work with if u like go down on script stuff.

and btw, since we are talking of a new game it's better if u open a new thread.

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
u can't use (and modify) the one in ntrpg2? if u open the script menu u can see all the scripts installed. yeah, they are all in jap but what u search it's there or in the common events tab.
if u need script or help with script related issue, i strongly suggest you to search in one of the dedicated rpgmaker forums out there, there is a tons and tons of stuff to work with if u like go down on script stuff.

and btw, since we are talking of a new game it's better if u open a new thread.
Ah thank you again for replying Evil987!
Yes i could and i opened it. The script was there, yet it's in Japanese. I can't edit it since i don't know Japanese. I've been trying to get the same script but in English in the forums. tried to post several threads, but they were rejected, since my subject is NSFW xd! Maybe the script was from a Japanese in their own forums. I kinda lost hope for finding the exact script.
And yes, i want to make my own thread, but after i release the first update. I don't know if i can post a thread in the game section without having the game itself in the first place xd.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Ah thank you again for replying Evil987!
Yes i could and i opened it. The script was there, yet it's in Japanese. I can't edit it since i don't know Japanese. I've been trying to get the same script but in English in the forums. tried to post several threads, but they were rejected, since my subject is NSFW xd! Maybe the script was from a Japanese in their own forums. I kinda lost hope for finding the exact script.
yeah, always never mention u are working on adul content while u search help on those forum, or u will be censored/banned.. adult content are not allowed there. and yes, it's highly possible the resource u seek is in one of those jap forums.
here u have few choice;
-find the correct jap script and study it to find how it work and replicate it in your game. (in the end ruby is ruby regardless of the user language after all).
-find an equivalent english script and try to see if fit your desire or u can modify it.
-give up and fnd other hud/english script solutions. (sometimes it's good to try original solutions).

And yes, i want to make my own thread, but after i release the first update. I don't know if i can post a thread in the game section without having the game itself in the first place xd.
i think you can create the thread regardless if your game is in 0,9 or in pre-alpha state, just be sure to follow the guidelines.
there is also the ulmf forum if u whant another site similar to f95, and it's really more suited for rpg maker games than f95 (that is mostly vn, renpy and html games).

bourneheart

May 19, 2019
does anyone have true ending save file ?
orr can someone spoil me the true ending ?
compare to dark hero party which one is more depressing ?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes