RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
guys, does anyone know Hanataka's contact for me to use? I was batshit crazy over this game, after playing this masterpiece i tried to look for similar theme like NTRPG, but i couldn't find any. Thus i decided to make a game which based on it. Basically, i want to make a game based on his previous work of NTRPG2. It's like a sequel which only focus on Mars' sister, Marie. Cause i wasn't satisfied about how it was ended, and it didn't show much about Marie's progress. So guys, if you know Hanataka's contact please tell me. I really want to make the game as soon as possible.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
guys, does anyone know Hanataka's contact for me to use? I was batshit crazy over this game, after playing this masterpiece i tried to look for similar theme like NTRPG, but i couldn't find any. Thus i decided to make a game which based on it. Basically, i want to make a game based on his previous work of NTRPG2. It's like a sequel which only focus on Mars' sister, Marie. Cause i wasn't satisfied about how it was ended, and it didn't show much about Marie's progress. So guys, if you know Hanataka's contact please tell me. I really want to make the game as soon as possible.
u can try on his ci-en page;
in the past other people have tried to contact him without result, he pratically disappear for.. idk.. 2 years or more? then he come back and create this ci-en page for ntrpg4 and since then he is gone again...
so.. idk what and if he will say anyting to you, but i wish u the best luck, this person seems a little crazy (or we dont know wtf is going on in his life).

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
in the past other people have tried to contact him without result, he pratically disappear for.. idk.. 2 years or more? then he come back and create this ci-en page for ntrpg4 and since then he is gone again...
so.. idk what and if he will say anyting to you, but i wish u the best luck, this person seems a little crazy (or we dont know wtf is going on in his life).
Thanks for letting me know Evil987!
I've visited the link you gave me, and i've posted a message in the comment section since i couldn't find any of his professional or private mail from the site. Hopefully my message can reach him, so i can have a discussion with him regarding my plan.

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
Hi evil987, sorry to bother you again.
First, i'm really thankful for your help showing me Hanataka's dlsite account. But I still don't get any response from Hanataka, as i've waited for a full day. It might sound unreasonable of me, since it's only 1 day, but I really want to make the game, as really soon as possible. I may ask too much, I'm really sorry for that. As if you aren't bothered by my request, please, may i get another Hanataka-Sensei's contact if you by any chance still know any other else beside his dlsite account? Thanks a lot in advance evil987.

Reactions: Evil987

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
First, i'm really thankful for your help showing me Hanataka's dlsite account. But I still don't get any response from Hanataka, as i've waited for a full day. It might sound unreasonable of me, since it's only 1 day, but I really want to make the game, as really soon as possible. I may ask too much, I'm really sorry for that. As if you aren't bothered by my request, please, may i get another Hanataka-Sensei's contact if you by any chance still know any other else beside his dlsite account? Thanks a lot in advance evil987.
Dude, Hanataka answered no one in two years ... You should start your game

Evil987

May 27, 2018
as i said, that guy is literally a ghost, no one was able to contact him in the past, and probably it will be still unreachable in the future. his last post about ntpg 3 on his old dlsite-blog was filled with thousand comments with no response.

i think u can start ur game without too many worries. another guy have redone ntrpg1 with some little difference and sold that game on dlsite and hanataka doesn't have spoken a word about it, so feel free to start the game and, again, good luck with the project!

Reactions: ifhaveto

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
Dude, Hanataka answered no one in two years ... You should start your game
Thanks for the encouragement zebucetiva!
Yes, I've been told by several people Hanataka is gone and left us without any words. And it really hurts us alot, as fans of his masterpiece. Somehow i've remade the entire map of the Morimori village yesterday, and only the maps of each houses are yet to be finished. I don't know if i should wait for any news from him, but i still have high hopes for any news or message from Hanataka-sensei. maybe, just maybe, i shall wait for few more days before proceeding on the next steps. Anyway, thanks again zebucetiva! cheers!

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
as i said, that guy is literally a ghost, no one was able to contact him in the past, and probably it will be still unreachable in the future. his last post about ntpg 3 on his old dlsite-blog was filled with thousand comments with no response.

i think u can start ur game without too many worries. another guy have redone ntrpg1 with some little difference and sold that game on dlsite and hanataka doesn't have spoken a word about it, so feel free to start the game and, again, good luck with the project!
True Evil987! unfortunately i've checked every date of the comments on the Hanataka-sensei's dlsite, and there are so many comments are yet unanswered. But again, i still have high hopes for any message from him. Maybe i shall wait for few more days before starting on the story line. the draft is alternate ending of NTRPG2, which Ragnas married Fillia and left the village with the knights. On the other hand, Abel is getting tired of Marie, and leaving the village along with Ragnas and the knights, while bringing along all the other girls for knight's amusements in the city. Only few girls left living behind the village, including Marie. The villagers are frustated because of lack of girls in the village, thus making the village chief order Marie to please them. Altough Marie agrees to the village chief, Mars oppose this decision of the chief. Mars then do anything he could to protect Marie's from the villagers, after that, you can guess the rest.
Well, because of this imagination of mine, this really makes me cannot calm down untill i can make the game.
Anyway, thank you again for the reply Evil987! let us have our high hopes on! and cheers Evil987!

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
A pair of CGs for each animation would dramatically increase the effect of the game...
I think NTRPG2 which only has sprite animations without CGs, has its own uniqueness compared to any other RPG games. Despite its lack of CGs, it still impacts the players greatly. Hence, i want to make the game as same as Hanataka's one. But still, that's a great recommendation Dsandr! And i will consider your suggestion in the future!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I think NTRPG2 which only has sprite animations without CGs, has its own uniqueness compared to any other RPG games. Despite its lack of CGs, it still impacts the players greatly. Hence, i want to make the game as same as Hanataka's one. But still, that's a great recommendation Dsandr! And i will consider your suggestion in the future!
You are welcome... you know, something similar has already been done in game "Alansya Chronicles", but vice versa - simple sprite animation has been added to CG here and there... IMO personage like Filia must have a face - it's a mirror of strong emotions.

Last edited:

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
You are welcome... you know, something similar has already been done in game "Alansya Chronicles", but vice versa - simple sprite animation has been added to CG here and there... IMO personage like Filia must have a face - it's a mirror of strong emotions.
Ah yes! ''Alansya Chronicle'' is also a great addition to the NTR game index. It combines CGs and sprite animations to the scenes. Not only having good graphics, it also has a wonderful story. I also agree that having a face drawing makes the character has more personalities. Meanwhile, NTRPG2 doesn't give us face graphics or CGs because i think Hanataka-sensei wanted us to imagine ourselves who are the characters in the game. By doing this, the possibilities are unlimited, the characters could be anyone we want to imagine with. That's why NTRPG2 really penetrates through our heart, and that's one of the advantages NTRPG2 provides us. That's what in my opinion.

Reactions: zebucetiva

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
... i think Hanataka-sensei wanted us to imagine ourselves who are the characters in the game. By doing this, the possibilities are unlimited, the characters could be anyone we want to imagine with...
In my opinion, it's like playing a game made by yourself or trying to achieve rapture by reading your own compositions - there are too few surprises and intrigues... Pure imagination does not always allow to achieve catharsis...

ifhaveto

Nov 23, 2018
In my opinion, it's like playing a game made by yourself or trying to achieve rapture by reading your own compositions - there are too few surprises and intrigues... Pure imagination does not always allow to achieve catharsis...
i somehow can understand what you meant about. it's because some characteristics locked to only particular things, like if the character has a long blonde hair, you can't identify it to someone with short black hair, vice versa. So you meant is better to have specific attributes which shown by images so its persona can draw us into having an emotional feelings towards it instead. well can't argue, that's a true argument Dsandr! but back again, if you'd ask what if my preference, well i'd prefer Hanataka-sensei style instead. I don't why, maybe it's just my personal opinion again.

Reactions: Dsandr

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
i somehow can understand what you meant about. it's because some characteristics locked to only particular things, like if the character has a long blonde hair, you can't identify it to someone with short black hair, vice versa. So you meant is better to have specific attributes which shown by images so its persona can draw us into having an emotional feelings towards it instead. well can't argue, that's a true argument Dsandr! but back again, if you'd ask what if my preference, well i'd prefer Hanataka-sensei style instead. I don't why, maybe it's just my personal opinion again.
May the Force be with you!

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
IMHO use anything other than sprites is to tarnish hanataka's work. NTR and pixels is his trademark.
I'm learning to use the RPG Maker and I hope I can make a game with Hanataka's philosophies...You guys should check Henteria Chronicles, his dev is going to be the "western hanataka"

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes