RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

sweez

May 25, 2017
From the bottom of my heart... fuck this game. The ending... was like a light at the end of tunnel except at the end of tunnel is a fucking cliff

Evil987

May 27, 2018
From the bottom of my heart... fuck this game. The ending... was like a light at the end of tunnel except at the end of tunnel is a fucking cliff
true. the normal bad ending hit like a truck. however, the true ending instead, is somewhat joyful and warming.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
the creator published an english demo recently.
I started to write a post about how, being a Patron, I could confirm this was false, then lo and behold I found an English demo on the discord (and looking at his main page - which isn't the default when you're a Patron, the default is to go straight to posts, I see it's listed there as well). Would have been nice if he'd mentioned it in a post, message, or even on the main discord chat when people asked about an English release (and he said he'd do it if the contribution from English-speaking Patrons reached $5000; apparently it will cost $3000-$10000 to translate, which just sounds ridiculous, but I don't know how much such things tend to cost).

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
I started to write a post about how, being a Patron, I could confirm this was false, then lo and behold I found an English demo on the discord (and looking at his main page - which isn't the default when you're a Patron, the default is to go straight to posts, I see it's listed there as well). Would have been nice if he'd mentioned it in a post, message, or even on the main discord chat when people asked about an English release (and he said he'd do it if the contribution from English-speaking Patrons reached $5000; apparently it will cost $3000-$10000 to translate, which just sounds ridiculous, but I don't know how much such things tend to cost).

It's still far from perfect as a translation. You can get a rough idea of what you're supposed to do, but I was like two hours in and had a single scene that was minor as a part of the intro before you even gain proper character freedom. There's issues like "Asshole" as a job role, and villiagers who threaten to "Slap your fart"

Most importantly though is the lack of translation in menus. Once I get to any sort of brothel or team management, I don't know what half the options are. I don't know what I can "stone exchange" for. I don't know what girls gifts are, or what they're saying in chat. Decent for a demo, but still borders on unplayable.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
It's still far from perfect as a translation. You can get a rough idea of what you're supposed to do, but I was like two hours in and had a single scene that was minor as a part of the intro before you even gain proper character freedom. There's issues like "Asshole" as a job role, and villiagers who threaten to "Slap your fart"

Most importantly though is the lack of translation in menus. Once I get to any sort of brothel or team management, I don't know what half the options are. I don't know what I can "stone exchange" for. I don't know what girls gifts are, or what they're saying in chat. Decent for a demo, but still borders on unplayable.
It's worlds beyond just having boxes for text, but yeah, not great. I've only made it to the part trying to collect taxes from the northern village (which I used to think of as the bandit village, due to the way most of the enemies are dressed), and one of the few things I needed translated, isn't. In the southern cathedral, the nun in the southeast (across from the room where the priestess is getting fucked by the priest) has an "Event" notification above her head, but her dialogue isn't translated. Anybody know what you're supposed to do to trigger whatever event that is? The notice goes away once you've conquered the northern village IIRC.

On the topic of the Asshole job role, does anybody know what, if any, effect your initial three choices have? For reference, these are the Zodiac sign, the favored job role (including Asshole - shoot for the stars Andy, shoot for the fucking stars), and whether or not Andy thinks it's appropriate to pursue a harem (specifically, try to get with Tiris) or focus only on Nera. As an aside, I definitely don't feel bad at all for him getting NTR'ed, seeing how he appears to think way too highly of himself (he says the girls at the fountain are beneath him, is happy Libido is such a fuckwit because it makes him look better, and often introduces himself as being the best guy in town).

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Is just an impression or this game have no CG? Searched a little bit and could only find scenes were the sprites make sex.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
The thought that there are so many more ntr rpgm games out there I've never heard of cuz they are jap/ch only .

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Those cost are fucking bullshit, he could easily get a free translation from all the people who wanted to translate it yet since he's an ass and the game its encrypted in such a way that its imposible to extract, its just a "scam" to get more money from the english community

supercow297

May 21, 2019
Is there a list of places to find people? I want to talk to Filia and the blue hair guy every time of every day but some times I legit just can't find them. No spoilers please.

As in, like a walkthrough or a list of conversations that you might miss out on if you only literally just follow the to-do list.

Last edited:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Is there a list of places to find people? I want to talk to Filia and the blue hair guy every time of every day but some times I legit just can't find them. No spoilers please.

As in, like a walkthrough or a list of conversations that you might miss out on if you only literally just follow the to-do list.
as long as u dont trigger quickly all the main events (in the last chapter), and u see all the event listed in the board, u can see everything, since the week are on an endless loop.

some events will pass a lot of time (morning ->evening for exemple.) and u will lose the events that can happen in between, to see them just pass the time until u are returned to that day. do this with every days and u will see every events. all events are listed on the board with the white cat in your house.
if i remember correctly, i think sometimes some npc simply cannot be found, since for story plot during certain phase of certain days they are supposed to do other thing, like explore the cave for the blue haired guy.
i dont remember if someone had writed a detailed walktrough, for sure on ulmf there was enough explanation for all the main events, but that thread was deleted so.. btw, except the very last main event (when u need to cook a cake) is all pretty straightforward, see all the event on the board and when u feel ready advance with the main events.

Reactions: supercow297
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes