RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Evil987

May 27, 2018
i made a translation req thread for a game very similar to both ntrpg games if you want to check it out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-is-an-obedient-sex-slave.39342/#post-2583052

the creator stated that they took alot of inspiration from the ntrpg games so it might look almost like just a ripoff but its a solid game.
good.

i had tried to translate that game for myself, but had problem with the whole "API" system, and the machine traslation of the events was forced to block after the start. i hope someone with more skill and knowledge on this kind stuff will do it.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
that game was like a clone of the first ntrpg of hanataka, but made with his personal touch (remember jap have a really different concept of tribute and ispiration), then he have created this other 2 games, and . if the first one was a merely clone and tribute/test game, the other 2 are original games with ntr theme. d.p. is a decent ntr story (with a good build up but without a proper ntr ending/climax), while BFM is actual a really good ntr game with nice sex sprites, the only cons is the overall lenght and the grinding aspect.
How difficult is BFM without having more than the most rudimentary knowledge of Japanese? Text hookers don't play well with my system, but I'd like to give this a shot (his first too games were pretty buggy, and I'm not as fond of the low-res sprites from them, so hopefully this one's better).

care to tell the ending, my kind sir
Just... play the game. Little about the ending is going to make sense if you haven't played it anyway. Check out post #135 for a walkthrough if you need it.

I am stuck after the mc got his first blowjob from a girl while Filia get fucked. I dont know how to get to evening, pls help.
In general, just talk to everyone. If you're outside, go to the bathhouse (once Ragnas gives you the key, enter from his personal entrance, in the northwest corner of the bathhouse).

Evil987

May 27, 2018
How difficult is BFM without having more than the most rudimentary knowledge of Japanese? Text hookers don't play well with my system, but I'd like to give this a shot (his first too games were pretty buggy, and I'm not as fond of the low-res sprites from them, so hopefully this one's better).
the game is really pretty straightforward. the map it's not large, and everytime u have only one goal to reach and advance the plot, and most road will be naturally blocked. of course if u dont know where u need to go u can feel lost but it's really an easy game.
the hard part is the combat, it's a merely filler. u will need a lot of grind to advance the story, and the encounter are many and really annoyng.
anyway, a good machine traslator is absolutely enough to fully enjoy the game. chii-trans2 or any hook + TA are the best option.
the sprite are the same. here we have a "better" version of the old low res sprites, with new sex and grope positions, but they are very far from the quality of ntrpg2 sprites. in the end they are enjoyable after all.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
the game is really pretty straightforward. the map it's not large, and everytime u have only one goal to reach and advance the plot, and most road will be naturally blocked. of course if u dont know where u need to go u can feel lost but it's really an easy game.
the hard part is the combat, it's a merely filler. u will need a lot of grind to advance the story, and the encounter are many and really annoyng.
anyway, a good machine traslator is absolutely enough to fully enjoy the game. chii-trans2 or any hook + TA are the best option.
the sprite are the same. here we have a "better" version of the old low res sprites, with new sex and grope positions, but they are very far from the quality of ntrpg2 sprites. in the end they are enjoyable after all.
Yeah, I started playing it, and found comprehension wasn't necessary to get through and enjoy the content - a good thing, as it appears to use a non-standard font and thus everything is rendered as boxes on my system. Unfortunately, it crashes during the third diary entry for me (specifically, I believe it's when the bluehaired girl in the background gets creampied). Hopefully someone will post the updated version soon (and said version's bugfixes will resolve this issue for me) - he's already updated several times since release, including adding 2 H-scenes according to DLSite - and I can get back to playing it. I'm tempted to just buy it, but don't want to end up wasting money on a third game that doesn't function (playing H-games on an old Mac suuuucks). The sprites are better than NTRPG1 and this creator's previous games, but as you note not on the same level as NTRPG2 and NTRPG-Skybride.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Holy moly what a depressing game, lmao

Someone posted this walkthrough for happy ending at ULMF; i didn't try it yet as i am at chapter 3;

"After beating the game ,open the ultimate chest, u will find the gold bar. now u can restart phase 0 (with gold bar in your inventory), but u can see only normal happy ending (becouse u dont have the money, only the item), instead start the phase 1, rush to the merchant and sell the bar and all item u have. when u have 100000 gold or more com back to the book room (use the standar way, walk to the cave). now u have the money u can finally start phase 0. good work, true happy ending unlock!"
This ending made it all worth it though.

Last edited:

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have any info on this patreon. from what i can tell the game that is there is called ntrpg skybride and is made by someone different than the person that made ntrpg and the sequel.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Someone posted this walkthrough for happy ending at ULMF; i didn't try it yet as i am at chapter 3;

"After beating the game ,open the ultimate chest, u will find the gold bar. now u can restart phase 0 (with gold bar in your inventory), but u can see only normal happy ending (becouse u dont have the money, only the item), instead start the phase 1, rush to the merchant and sell the bar and all item u have. when u have 100000 gold or more com back to the book room (use the standar way, walk to the cave). now u have the money u can finally start phase 0. good work, true happy ending unlock!"
lol, it's nice to see one of my older post, still be useful after so many years.

does anyone have any info on this patreon. from what i can tell the game that is there is called ntrpg skybride and is made by someone different than the person that made ntrpg and the sequel.
it's a chinese guy, and doesn't have anything in common with all the other ntrpg games out there. is another different person.
that game is a mess of too different mechanic and content style. too much incoherent stuff, too little real ntr content.

ok, some ntr content is here, but its under tons and tons of useless different stuff and grinding, and it's not complete yet.
however, the game have potential indeed, and i hope the final product will be better than the actual version, and finally with a good ntr content. still, a (hopefully) good game to keep an eye on.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
lol, it's nice to see one of my older post, still be useful after so many years.

it's a chinese guy, and doesn't have anything in common with all the other ntrpg games out there. is another different person.
that game is a mess of too different mechanic and content style. too much incoherent stuff, too little real ntr content.

ok, some ntr content is here, but its under tons and tons of useless different stuff and grinding, and it's not complete yet.
however, the game have potential indeed, and i hope the final product will be better than the actual version, and finally with a good ntr content. still, a (hopefully) good game to keep an eye on.
do you by any chance have a full save for it?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
do you by any chance have a full save for it?
only for the 0.7a version (the last released is the 0.8)

Warning: the dev usually change a lot of things between each version of the game (he is addicted to custom scripts i suppose), and saves of a specific version very often dosen't work with the next version. so every 1 or 2 vers. u need to replay the game again from scratch, in order to do so i reccomend to use every cheat u can find (save editors, cheat engine etc..).
sometimes he put in the new vers some saves with some stuff already done, better than nothing, but not enough to avoid all the grind to do in order to complete all the event/quest again and find the new content.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
only for the 0.7a version (the last released is the 0.8)

Warning: the dev usually change a lot of things between each version of the game (he is addicted to custom scripts i suppose), and saves of a specific version very often dosen't work with the next version. so every 1 or 2 vers. u need to replay the game again from scratch, in order to do so i reccomend to use every cheat u can find (save editors, cheat engine etc..).
sometimes he put in the new vers some saves with some stuff already done, better than nothing, but not enough to avoid all the grind to do in order to complete all the event/quest again and find the new content.
any idea where i can get the earlier versions because most of the saves do not work.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
try his patreon page.
i dont know if he still have some old link for non-patron user, but u can try.
yeah i checked and the only link is for 0.7 know any way i can still load those saves? or have a link for 0.5 or any older versions?

Last edited:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
yeah i checked and the only link is for 0.7 know any way i can still load those saves?
i dont think it's possible. this dev use too many custom script, and change/modifed them with each new release... so, is like impossbile to use a specific save with a different version.
or have a link for 0.5 or any older versions?
nope. i always delete every old version and keep only the last one.

the only tips i can give youn is, use cheat engine, make yourself OP and put 99 of all items. then u only need to triggher flags and scenes and forget about grinding for gift (for the slaves) or combat phases.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
i dont think it's possible. this dev use too many custom script, and change/modifed them with each new release... so, is like impossbile to use a specific save with a different version.

nope. i always delete every old version and keep only the last one.

the only tips i can give youn is, use cheat engine, make yourself OP and put 99 of all items. then u only need to triggher flags and scenes and forget about grinding for gift (for the slaves) or combat phases.
ive only ever used save editor so i dont have any cheat engines. got any recommendations?

fitkofitko

Oct 16, 2019
Really enjoyed both NTRPG and NTRPG2 especially. Any horny cucks want to build a NTR story like in these games? (only story building & discussion. Cuck Pov)

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
how can you play this far like that..
install those fonts in the game-fonts folder. if that doesn't work, try to download Windows Chinese language pack.
then use VNR translations to English.

How is VNR still working for you?
Ever since I got windows 10 it won't boot properly, and I'mnot the only one. Is there some way to get it to work?

Cigarettes

Aug 12, 2019
Quite a good game actually, for me it is great. Just don't use your emotion too much while playing this game, and don't put yourself as the main character.

This game is quite a good example in real life. I use this game as one of my learning while i approach women. Be more like the heroes and be less like the main character. Because it is human nature that women incline more to those strong and confident men rather than those who kind hearted but needy.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes