RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Allen_Chiang

Mar 26, 2019
Where i can find skybride game ?

you can download the public verison(Ver0.5) for free or join patreon for a better version.(Ver0.6)
I'm not sure is it allow to ask download link or link patreon site in f95, but google is always helpful.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018

you can download the public verison(Ver0.5) for free or join patreon for a better version.(Ver0.6)
I'm not sure is it allow to ask download link or link patreon site in f95, but google is always helpful.
oh! ntrpg 3 ? good game

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
We need a hero...
I have bought and translated said game but sadly, it runs into some errors where you have to revert to japanese and then back to english to get around crashes at certain parts. It's quite annoying, but I may look more into this. The fact that it is so unstable would make a nightmare thread though.

If time permits I will make it more stable to share with other pplz.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I have bought and translated said game but sadly, it runs into some errors where you have to revert to japanese and then back to english to get around crashes at certain parts. It's quite annoying, but I may look more into this. The fact that it is so unstable would make a nightmare thread though.

good luck seriously can't wait for more ntr game

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018

Image result for salute crying meme

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
speaking of which this

seems either another copycat or Hanataka himself that returned under a new name

Reactions: zebucetiva

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
speaking of which this

seems either another copycat or Hanataka himself that returned under a new name
I doubt it's HANATAKA. That release is missing a lot of the polish that went into the NTRPGs that HANATAKA has made, and its using a version of rpgm that he moved away from.
That said; this guy shows a lot of promise. I can't exactly recommend that specific game due to lack of playing through it, but his D.P game is fairly good and seems to takes a lot of inspiration form HANATAKA's style of "tell don't show".

Reactions: zebucetiva

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
idk if he shows "promise" or if he is just trying to profit off the HANATAKA idea. Considering even the fucking character models he chose to represent the cuck and the girl are the same one. This is borderline plagarism

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes