RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Evil987

May 27, 2018
the idea is how but it drags on so long it just becomes torturous. is it worth playing till the end?
the purpose of the first chapter is to create build up and chara interaction. after that there is a inexorable down path toward corruption and pain (for mc). it's worth? well, for me is one of the best hard ntr game ever made.

if u like unavoidable (and very brutal) NTR then yes, it's absolutely worth.
if not... eeeeerr, i greatly suggest to change game.

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
Could someone spoil me in PM's about what makes the NTR so brutal in this game? Is it like suicide, physical torture, mutilation, or what? I'm generally a fan of NTR, but not really interested in fetishization of death, suicide, or heavy torture.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So checking dlsite it says ntrpg 3 is still undecided but if I remember correctly didn’t they cancel it or something and say they’re making a 4?

Last edited:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
So checking desire it says ntrobo 3 is still undecided but if I remember correctly didn’t they cancel it or something and say they’re making a 4?
yeah, he had problems after the start of ntrpg3 development (after the mapping demo on his YT channel).
after that he went ghost and no one have seen/read anything about him for years. the comment section of the last post about ntrpg3, in the old dlsite blogs, become like a graveyard in memory of a game that has never seen the light.

then one day, from nowhever, he come out and create a page on the new ci-en for ntrpg4 and then ghosted again.

it's naive to expect anything more than trolling stuff from him at this point. me and a lot of other people are genuinely curios about the fate of this guy and why he have become such a troll and stopped every games development, but that will probably reamain a mistery forever.

• Wow
Reactions: Facilus and LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
finally got around to playing it and honestly i dont see what all the hype was its good but as usual it feel like its missing some content, i dont think the sister gets any scenes until the end and its just mostly implications with her and the other girls but over all a solid 7/10

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
finally got around to playing it and honestly i dont see what all the hype was its good but as usual it feel like its missing some content, i dont think the sister gets any scenes until the end and its just mostly implications with her and the other girls but over all a solid 7/10
There is DLC where lil sis has much more content/ It's called Marie Xmas

Sep 20, 2020
I've read on the net that you're supposed to get the blue crystal right after you push Garudo in the water but for some reason I get nothing after doing it. Anybody have an idea?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes