RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Has anyone seen this?
gazlowe/44663834

Apparently this person is making a fan made version of the game.
Tried downloading it, but it asks for a password that I couldn't find.
link doesnt exist

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
Apparently this person is making a fan made version of the game.
Tried downloading it, but it asks for a password that I couldn't find.
Aren't the random numbers and letters in the post the password? Can't test it myself, cuz I'm too dumb where you even start a download. Do you need an account?

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
can someone translate link?
EDIT: nvm got it, maybe he gives time limited links? but that just stupid

Last edited:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, same here, as i said, maybe its time limit free for everyone and then goes locked under the password
Looking around on reddit I found that "무많이" was the previous password, so apparently there is one and it's not just the link reaching the time limit.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Looking around on reddit I found that "무많이" was the previous password, so apparently there is one and it's not just the link reaching the time limit.
Oh, good then. Well that means "Just need to find someone who knows a little korean" still on board

KijinMatsuri

Jun 24, 2020
Is there any new news for series 3? I saw on the dlsite it was no longer there, last month I saw the 3rd series was still in the process of being made.
Sorry bad english i use google translate

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Is there any new news for series 3? I saw on the dlsite it was no longer there, last month I saw the 3rd series was still in the process of being made.
Sorry bad english i use google translate
The page is still there, but no news as far as I know.

demonicfang

Oct 14, 2018
how does a blud download in this arca.live site

If all your seeing a screen with an X and some writing in Korean, you need to use a VPN because it says not available in your country. If you can actually see the screenshot, then at the bottom of the page is a long string of letters and numbers. You need to run that through a Base64 decoder (just google it), that'll give you a link to the download page. You need a password for it, which dovaper provided a few posts back. Yeah it definitely takes a few steps to get to.

For anyone wondering about how this compares to the original game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dovaper

BBC King

May 8, 2021
If all your seeing a screen with an X and some writing in Korean, you need to use a VPN because it says not available in your country. If you can actually see the screenshot, then at the bottom of the page is a long string of letters and numbers. You need to run that through a Base64 decoder (just google it), that'll give you a link to the download page. You need a password for it, which dovaper provided a few posts back. Yeah it definitely takes a few steps to get to.

For anyone wondering about how this compares to the original game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cant download it anymore, the dev has stopped sharing the file on kioskloud. :confused:

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes