LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
View attachment 2999437 anybody else getting this?
Found a fix, just copy and paste any file in the /SE folder from the game as shown in the image, and type in the missing file name which is that bunch of letters, numbers, and percentage signs. It's a pain but takes like 5 min.

EDIT: Nvm, this is a reoccurring issue. There's like 4 different missing audio files like the one shown in the picture. So probably wait for the v0.1.1 files and hopefully they are fixed by then.

Last edited:

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Guys I think I found a fix for both the audio file and the game start up not working. Did a bit of research and digging and the solution is to download Bandizip and extract the zipfile in JAPANESE. The link to the thread I read is here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-missing-audio-files.98302/
So far everything has been working fine, but I don't play with music or sound on so idk if you actually hear the music or not. But at least the popups aren't showing every 5 seconds.

Reactions: phantomz
Feb 11, 2022
Oh, I recall stumbling across this game on Pixiv in it's early stages. I recall really liking the Priestess and Mom's designs and the NTR content ideas were pretty hot.

It has....definitely gone places since I last saw it.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Requested by, LostBR

v0.1.1 Fixed bugs and problems
If anyone has unzipped the game and encountered this problem of not being able to open the game.

*you need to change your computer to a Japanese locale.
Then extract the game file again*

Save v0.1.1
If I put that save file in there, can the game function without me having to change to Japanese locale?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes