Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The scat is, literally, the only thing that bothers me from this game. Will give it a try tho.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
i've never seen a game get cooked so hard by the comments while still having a high rating
You should play it to rate it and that's a step bigger than any bust size even in this game. It might be October, but I still don't want nightmares. If you like Amazon Rainforests and scat then it probably is...a good game for those people.(no hate, just explaining the rating, In it's genre category it's prob good)

• Haha
Reactions: KHR20DXZ

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Aight i can survive the art but i'm seeing the scat tag and I want to die. Now, is there a lot to it in the game? Or like 1 scene?
Sigh nevermind i just checked.

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
As much as i don't like the eldritch nipples( i like giant boobs, not an aberration of nature), i appreciate good ntr scenes, i hope the author don't stop cooking (y)

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
You don't need locale to be japanese you need to properly extract the files from the zip by opening winrar and first setting the japanese encoding here, then extract the game folder where you want and just start it, this will properly extract japanese character named files instead of breaking them:
View attachment 2993193
Hey bro,
How do we extract it in japanese locale in phone? I do not know how to find the option of name encoding in phone, can i please take some of your time for this assistance?

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Oh nevermind boys, i did it somehow with maldives settings, sometimes maldives is better than joiplay

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes