SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
wtf is with these megagigantic tits and nipples. it's so repulsively ugly. does anyone even like it? if you like it, can you explain what do you like in it? is it psychological(like some kind of humiliation aspect for the girl) or are you just simply aroused by those giant horrendous tits?!
I like the boobs.. nothing else to say.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The game crashes upon start: failed to load js/plugins/blahblahblah. Changing locale to Japanese does not fix it.

Reactions: laser14

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
The game crashes upon start: failed to load js/plugins/blahblahblah. Changing locale to Japanese does not fix it.
You need to change to japanese locale before you unzip the game, if you unzip the game before you change locale it doesn't work

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
This worked for me
You don't need locale to be japanese you need to properly extract the files from the zip by opening winrar and first setting the japanese encoding here, then extract the game folder where you want and just start it, this will properly extract japanese character named files instead of breaking them:
1696882671336.png

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Idk man. I think the art has turned me off for the whole day. I need to hit the club and forget what I just saw...

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Too early to rate, given there's like 20 minutes of content and one scene. It is clear the dev is going for fast corruption though, given the FUB already has the girlfriend cumming herself stupid on his fingers.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is this a translation? The fucking dialogue looks like a 9 year old wrote it.... PREISTESS. Also the bad smileys like "^^" without any spaces between the smiley and the last word.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes