Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
NTRPG Priestess [v0.6] [BRAVE:feat] - Compressed

Win [189 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
What are some other similar games to ntrpg priestess anyone would recommend or is there a thread for that somewhere
this one

about this game i'll give it a try, i love huge tits and thick bodies, i'll give it a go, the dev should keep his style, it's unique, i know it's very depraved(even for me, but barely crosses the threshold) and not everyone cup of tea, but don't kink shame others, as huge tit lover i must give it a go, just close my eyes to the scat scenes and let's go boyzz, i have an eye in this game from the first release, but avoid it because of some fetishes, still we need more games like these, body corruption that not only involves clothes, but also the body getting thicker

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
The initial priestess design is the best and tolerable one, big tits and pink nips. The corrupted priestess + the other characters are just too much and whacked imo. I'd probably follow the game only until before the corrupted priestess stage in the story.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i'm currently playing the game, and i really missed a "hide text" command in this game, i like to see the scenes without the text box to admire it, but if there is a function i didn't find it

This tool helped me and atm didn't break anything

Ok, now i finished the game, this is really good and literally i didn't got bothered by any fetishes in the game, so dev keep going this is amazing(y), tho i don't like scat, it didn't bothered because it was like... 3 scenes? i really like it (the game( with extreme fetishes included) not the scat)
now question, the majority of scenes are in the memory room right? the only scenes we get in the story are the mother in dream, 2 inkeeper(3 if peep), and 2 priestess scenes, right? and the main focus is the memory room atm

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes