itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
What's new in this version? The save starts at 0.5 content. What do I do after the end of 0.5, where the bridge is broken and needs fixing.

Feb 7, 2018
Plase look, WTF IS THIS PLEAAAASE :KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 4020822
Ridiculous exaggeration in a fetishistic way. If you like big tits? This is fine. If you like women being messed up because of sex? This is good. If you like utter depravity? This is good.

Past a certain point, ALL fetishes are disgusting to someone who is not the slightest bit in-tune with them.

This art does precisely what it sets out to do. It's fine.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Ridiculous exaggeration in a fetishistic way. If you like big tits? This is fine. If you like women being messed up because of sex? This is good. If you like utter depravity? This is good.

Past a certain point, ALL fetishes are disgusting to someone who is not the slightest bit in-tune with them.

This art does precisely what it sets out to do. It's fine.
I return the statement to you: do not exaggerate. Sorry if you are offended by my message, but it was only meant to be humorous. I like everything you mentioned, some to a lesser extent, but I still do not like what I see in the image I posted.

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Feb 7, 2018
I return the statement to you: do not exaggerate. Sorry if you are offended by my message, but it was only meant to be humorous. I like everything you mentioned, some to a lesser extent, but I still do not like what I see in the image I posted.
I suppose that the game is aimed at the true freaks that love those exaggerations then. I, personally, find them sexy precisely because they are so exagerrated.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So whats new? The saves that came with the .6 update still have the .5 ending screen and you cant progress outside that. Anyone got a save at the start of .6

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
It's all ridiculously simple. New in version 0.6 are 2 scenes on the beach with the hero’s mother. Nothing more. Up to 10 scenes the game will go on for years if the author does not abandon it.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes