Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Hey does anybody have suggestions on this type of games like armpits,ntr, scat etc
If you like NTR with fetish variations, you have the creator ATN who adds insects, pus, breast milk, urine and smells.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Before I start playing, I just want to clarify something. Did I understand correctly that the author creates separate scenes that can only be accessed through the gallery and not through gameplay?

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
Before I start playing, I just want to clarify something. Did I understand correctly that the author creates separate scenes that can only be accessed through the gallery and not through gameplay?
Yes, that's correct! The author creates separate scenes that can only be accessed through the gallery and not through the gameplay.

Reactions: petorignat

Intheshadows39

Oct 9, 2020
From my limited time on the new update, it seems like it just adds two scenes in the beach area in the gallery alongside new renders for one of the characters. I think that was all that was added but the update notes aren't publically avaliable so idk everything that was added/changed.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes