HG

Sep 12, 2016
I doubt i'll ever play this VN, but in a sense the creator does show truth, it what happens to hot, sexy cute girls that let defile them by dirty ugly basterds. Saw it happen in real several times, even to one of my exes, while she was my girl she was beautiful and attractive, but at some point we parted and years later i met her again and I was shocked, she changed so drastic and wasn't the beauty and attractive girl i once knew, but when saw her new lover I kinda understood, he was hidious.

It like they say who sleeps with a stray dog, becomes a stray dog themself. Or like they say about dogs sometimes, the dog look just like its master. Either way i can say, creator, you did a good job on characterizing the truth. Good job.
That's called aging brother. They get older. Tits starts to hang. Maybe they don't care about make-up that much any more.

Also... dont forget the pink tinted glasses of relationship. Saw my ex the other day. Yikes.

Reactions: Koime22 and Troqu

Megapoopoo

Apr 14, 2024
It's weird how I actually really like this artstyle. It's obviously not very pretty and reminds me of like a 2007 flash game or something, but man, for some reason it works so damn well for the fetishes he's drawing. Idk if it's because of the grotesque, oversized dicks & tits or the expressions or whatever else, but I fapped to this shit more than to Big Breasts Party NTR.

Reactions: Koime22

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Oh wow, I truly thought this one would never move again. Did they fix the issue where there's some random sounds that sometimes don't play, causing an error that stops you from moving every few steps (particularly in the cave)? Game was literally unplayable back then, unless I replaced each "sound".

DubsDragon

Nov 11, 2019
It's funny. I actually like the art. It's the netorare I find far more disgusting. Still, it seems fairly comical to the point where it'd be hard to even take seriously so I might be able to get by.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes