shitakawa

Oct 22, 2023
非常感谢bro的分享,我在回忆房间里遇到了bug:当结束inn wife x 大叔的剧情时,我的游戏黑屏了,但是操作和声音不受影响。然后我好像没有找到inn wife 骑大叔的剧情。再次感谢

Reactions: Koime22

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you very much for sharing, I encountered a bug in the memory room: when I finished the story of Inn Wife x Uncle, my game screen went black, but the operation and sound were not affected. Then I didn't seem to find the story of Inn Wife riding Uncle. Thanks again
Only wife's perspective is available,

The perspective of inn owner ( husband ) is not available yet.

Play as Inn wife

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I doubt i'll ever play this VN, but in a sense the creator does show truth, it what happens to hot, sexy cute girls that let defile them by dirty ugly basterds. Saw it happen in real several times, even to one of my exes, while she was my girl she was beautiful and attractive, but at some point we parted and years later i met her again and I was shocked, she changed so drastic and wasn't the beauty and attractive girl i once knew, but when saw her new lover I kinda understood, he was hidious.

It like they say who sleeps with a stray dog, becomes a stray dog themself. Or like they say about dogs sometimes, the dog look just like its master. Either way i can say, creator, you did a good job on characterizing the truth. Good job.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NTRPGPriestess-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes