HTML Abandoned Nude Beach Party [v0.13 beta] [Pusooy]

shadow711

Jun 5, 2018
title1_900.png

Overview:
Pusooy's latest creation taking place after Beach Party Reunion, with a lot of the same character.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-13
Release Date: 2021-01-01
Developer: Pusooy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13 beta
Language: English, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

aroused15.png Isee12.png canyou8.png sweaty11.png

Last edited:

langil

May 13, 2017
I was starting to think it would end up like lop games requests :sneaky:, but indeed. We got our hero.

Reactions: Sigge

shadow711

Jun 5, 2018
I will, probably later this week, for now there's only 3 games (last 2 spirit girl and nude beach) using opengl and needing an seperate exe (web server) to run, and they are all available in the forum.

I'd like to make a launcher with all pussoy game inside, an Electron container app, but I have to make some R&D to handle the swf and manage multiple opengl app...

If you want to make a player for the opengl games, you juste need to change some value in the one I just uploaded.
- Change the .json file name in index.html
- put all .unityweb file in the Build folder
- change the content of the .json file for the game you want to edit

Additionally, I recommend to change UnityLoader.js file to avoid version mismatch.

Feel free to hit me up if you have question :)

shadow711

Jun 5, 2018
Quick update regarding my previous post, if anyone is interested I have a proof of concept working :
1615660441211.png

I think I have everything needed to make a complete standalone app with every pussoy game inside. Also for what's it's worth, the it's running realy smooth (game feel more responsive) compared to standalone flash player

Tell me if it's worth investing my time into it :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This quite ambitious project is a very welcome life blood infusion to the series.

The castle series are nice and funky, also ghosts and ghouls stories
match the feel and look of their design and their characters.

Feel free to shed some favorable light on this kind of vintage feel games.

Reactions: Sigge

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
My AV has blocked the .exe for this game. I have tried to restore/add it to the ignore list, but my AV really does not like it and wont allow it to be unblocked.

LEETO

Oct 30, 2017
I don't have admin rights and therefore can't copy the EXE ... can someone help me? (Win 10)

Edit: With me the same as with wulfy1

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
My AV has blocked the .exe for this game. I have tried to restore/add it to the ignore list, but my AV really does not like it and wont allow it to be unblocked.

Its probably because of the packing process. Pretty sure its flagging it for not having a signed cert for windows.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Someone else gets an syndication.realsrv.* redirect on openin that game? Yes it opens the game but also tries to open another tab. Oo

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
In these games the code skips the scene but is it possible to make it skip just 1 number of the "say" instead?
When pressing D after typing in the code shows all the info.
I ask because the scene skip just skips way too much and sometimes there are just way too tedious scenes or sometimes one just wants to skip to an exact moment and the stuff before it take up way too much time.

But it does seem like it's too much to ask, I doubt anyone will go digging in the code over a tiny game.

Last edited: