HTML Abandoned Nude Beach Party [v0.13 beta] [Pusooy]

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
It is strange anyway ,even if I die if I have already payed for renewal the site should stay up even after my death...

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I supported his games for years, and I fear the worst now that it has gone down before the renewal period.

One of the best character developers/story writers in adult games IMO. :cry:
I'm waiting for news as well, but honestly I'm afraid they won't come.
Maybe Savio, the moderator who always answered on Pusooy's site, knows something.

I've been playing his games for years, they were grainy, slow, and had a surprising skill to hook you up right before the end of a chapter... But they felt also familiar and were able to leave you satisfied at the end of a saga.
Beach Party has always been my favorite saga of his, I'm really sad we'll see no more of it.

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I'm waiting for news as well, but honestly I'm afraid they won't come.
Maybe Savio, the moderator who always answered on Pusooy's site, knows something.

I've been playing his games for years, they were grainy, slow, and had a surprising skill to hook you up right before the end of a chapter... But they felt also familiar and were able to leave you satisfied at the end of a saga.
Beach Party has always been my favorite saga of his, I'm really sad we'll see no more of it.
yes, beach party series was great. Always like Winnie as a character. One thing I also really liked was the way he did animations - if you looked carefully he would break down all the body parts and make them animate separately - but you could only very rarely see the seams. Really impressive. It’s a lot more efficient than the huge sprite sheets I use.

Reactions: stever and TheMile

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
No, all we know is that he was having health issues and was struggling to use his computer :(
Oh, this is very Sad.
I hope you are in good health. I have been a huge fan of yours for a long time. I have searched for information but haven't found anything new so far. All the best.

Reactions: stever

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
Someone else gets an syndication.realsrv.* redirect on openin that game? Yes it opens the game but also tries to open another tab. Oo
Why does it try to connect to Russian site v1k.ru and does not work if blocked?
Reverse enginered the executable
Here is what it does:
1. generate a nine digit random number and load this url: v1k.ru/p.txt?random_num
2. then generate an other nine digit random number and try to open v1k.ru/p.html?random_num in your browser
3.Then it will try to open the folder where the game installed in the browser probably to alow you to play by running index.html

First url is responded with hi
Second url will load ads

YOU DONT NEED TO USE THE EXE ITS JUST FOR DISPLAYING ADS just open index.html with your browser (make sure your browser have webgl )

Posting source code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
anyone heard something about the dev?

i hope he got through but it's very unlikely sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Really hoping for a successor to see the last of this series play out. They say no news is good news, but I've heard from a few people that the worst has happened. Pusooy was a great dev and was one of my entrances to this genre. arnii Any chance you'd give it a shot? Possibly in your own style but with his assets? You were very much based on flash developing to begin with if I remember correctly. I discovered you both at the same time, guess it kind of makes sense.

Reactions: Heisemberg

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Really hoping for a successor to see the last of this series play out. They say no news is good news, but I've heard from a few people that the worst has happened. Pusooy was a great dev and was one of my entrances to this genre. arnii Any chance you'd give it a shot? Possibly in your own style but with his assets? You were very much based on flash developing to begin with if I remember correctly. I discovered you both at the same time, guess it kind of makes sense.
Much as I'd like to, I think it would be too difficult (partly because he only did one episode of the last game series). Possibly as a tribute I could try recreating one of the characters to feature in one of my games... I'll think about it.