5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Reading some comments, I think you are downloading the version posted in the thread, that wasnt updated at least when I downloaded it this morning. Download the 0.16 from his patreon.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Reading some comments, I think you are downloading the version posted in the thread, that wasnt updated at least when I downloaded it this morning. Download the 0.16 from his patreon.
Ah, you're right. The version on their Patreon is a tad brighter, and the escape minigame is a little more functional too. Not sure what else is different, but at least it's not so dark.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Psshh, Dark Souls ain't got shit on Nudespace. Have you ever pulled off a running sprint double jump aim dash in roly poly land of misery and pain? No, didn't think so

Jokes aside, take it slow on those platforms, they're a bitch.
ahahahah at the end i made it ;)
can't wait to see more

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The game looks pretty god by the pictures, but then I saw there's only 2 patreons... suspicious?
Most games around here are in very early development, and people are starting to realize that most games get's abandoned by the developer after a while. Usually takes a few months now before they gain Patreons.

If you mean suspicious as in "will I get a virus?", the answer is no. The uploaders here are good people, and is not out to control your computer ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The poor man still has only 2 patrons :FeelsBadMan:

No wonder people only makes garbage in RPGM, as soon as anyone tries to make anything actually good, it gets no support.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
id love to support this guy but cause i lack a debit or credit card i cant cause paypal requires one or both

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone knows if the guy has abandoned the game?
He would put up posts, altho for patrons, regularly, but nothing since the 18th of march :FeelsBadMan:

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone knows if the guy has abandoned the game?
He would put up posts, altho for patrons, regularly, but nothing since the 18th of march :FeelsBadMan:
yes he still is quite heavily i's say, i'm one of his main supporters in fact the first i believe, if you go to his discord there you will see lots of dev work, we regularly chat about the game and share ideas :)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
yes he still is quite heavily i's say, i'm one of his main supporters in fact the first i believe, if you go to his discord there you will see lots of dev work, we regularly chat about the game and share ideas :)
Good to know :FeelsGoodMan:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote